Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

TheBlaze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

I agree with you Sturgeon. I think my veg room is off gassing though, so I urgently need to make space for the next round. It will have to be tomorrow.

Virgin1

Hello everyone hope ur all ok ,
I just want to ask what’s the sweet spot with the glue , what does she like and what doesn’t she like , ive just got her back but last time I had her I just couldn’t get her right but everything else in my tent was happy , is there any tips u have found for this great strain ??

Thanks

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I don't grow the cut but by seed. This year's outdoor glue ate like a pig. The more I fed her the nicer she got.

Also the less I fussed over watering the better they did.

mexweed

Veteran
running one with two pineapple express got them as cuts, compared to the pineapple I would say it's a bit stretchy and finicky, had to stash them in some colder temps and outdoor environment for a day and they picked up some thrips hit with spinosad at week 2, perhaps the g4 is more easily stressed, tried my best for even canopy but she's the big one in the middle, trich production is way heavier than the pineapple even though she seems more beat up

organic in buffaloam soil, buffaloam compost (soil alive, loose tea), worm castings, dirt MD humic/fulvic, mammoth p microbes, down to earth bio live, advanced nutrients mother earth, tap water ph to 6 with vitamin c, first time running this set up had to veg about two weeks longer than I wanted to but it is what it is

XbTbFek.jpg

Virgin1

Thanks for the info guys , I always run my ec at 1.3 and everything else seems to like it maybe she’s needs a bit higher then , and I will deffo try to keep her on the dryer side when watering that might actually be one of my problems as I have them on drippers and feed 3-4 times a day normally to run off ,( I’m in coco )

Thanks for your help :)

Hello everyone hope ur all ok ,
I just want to ask what’s the sweet spot with the glue , what does she like and what doesn’t she like , ive just got her back but last time I had her I just couldn’t get her right but everything else in my tent was happy , is there any tips u have found for this great strain ??

Thanks

Just going from my experience with GG4 in my environment. They like a little extra mag and P, not so much under HID's but definitely if your under LED's. If growing in coir watch your K levels and keep them at a medium rate.

Latest posts

Latest posts