What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
You gotta make the squirrels run faster on the electric wheel. :)
That shit happened all the time with the 15 amp fuses years back.
Would actually reset the light sometimes which was a problem.
I bought a delay timer I think it was from cap, if it went out it waited a few minutes before kicking back in. Scary shit ha...
them squirrels are good eatin'.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Doesn't really look like gg4 to me either. The pistils are a little longer than the gg4 to start with. But there are def similarities I can see. I'm no expert by any means though. As long as it smells like chocolate and chem, it's probably a winner! :)

Dog Star

Veteran
When you move opt for actual breakers instead of fuses if possible with open slots on the panel. Then you can always add outlets and power as needed.

Nd dogstar im no glue expert but its got way too many leaf blades to be glue. Most ive seen has been 6 or 7 with most being 5.

Thanx a lot Stugeongeneral for your kind answer,

i have those you mention,a plant that have maximum 7 leafes
at the top of a cola,have also colas with only 5 leafes upstair..
but i also have those ones with 9 leafes,and 8..

its all clones taked from a one mother clone...

On another hand a Demiurg Hammerhead told that this is S1 or cross... then if we look good in this facts i cant upload this pictures in any other thread but this one...

the thread that talks about GG#4 and related plants or crosses..

Wish you best Sturgeongeneral :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Dogstar does the person you got your cut from have OGKB 2.0 by chance?

Am not sure,wasnt hear now long from him so i dont know
does he haves cut you mention.

You think that this one that i growing is a OGKB 2.0??

Kind regards Croptober

Dog Star

Veteran
Doesn't really look like gg4 to me either. The pistils are a little longer than the gg4 to start with. But there are def similarities I can see. I'm no expert by any means though. As long as it smells like chocolate and chem, it's probably a winner! :)

Yep,you are spot on... def similarities.. love a smoke of this one but am a bad explainer of how something smells there..

in organics buds of this plant smells as heaven as i was encounter
last time i growed her... shes buds gone first... :biggrin:

potent as hell too..

Croptober

Am not sure,wasnt hear now long from him so i dont know
does he haves cut you mention.

You think that this one that i growing is a OGKB 2.0??

Kind regards Croptober

It looks like it could be. I would ask the guy you got the cut from what he had at the time to narrow it down. Just my 2 cents.

OD GG4 starting to get some frost.

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Apreciatte your thoughts Croptober but need to addmit that this plant was for now
confuse most of participants of this thread,also very experienced growers.

Hammerhead,Whodatis and Overgrowaworld was claim she is S1 or cross..

Joesy Whales when i showed him first time in vegetation confirmed than after he sees
her in flowering was not so sure any more..

most other people also have their own thoughts and i appreciate all inputs..

I dont belive i ever get OGKB 2.0 cause that cut is typical American and i dont belive
much folks in Europe grow this one.

Asked for GG#4 and get those plant that i grow now,by traits and what i read on GG#4
in threads this plant perform same as mine here,shes strecher 3x,love Mg,nice node
distance,grows multicola,double the potency of other indicas i was try...,have those
leaf waving same as GG#4 have..

also nobody dont give a minute about nutes i use,they made a difference as they develop
this mine plant more better... you all know what auxines and cytokinines does to plants..

they exchange a bit look cause they are a hormones...

I bet you sees bodybuilders... they have also exchanged look.. from hormones..

and that nutes that i use are natural steroids for plants.

Best regards

Grizz

Veteran
from dad ^^^ to yuall.. what a great song...:tiphat:

glad you liked, its the story of a lot of our lives, every fall it seems I sit in the warm sun and reflect back on my life . songs like these seem to find a way to touch me . then and now :biggrin:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
My male SSSDH is dumping pollin now so yesterday I pollinated a few branches on a GG#4 at week 5 flower. Gonna need to let her go 77 - 82 days so the beans will finish properly.
GG#4 x SSSDH sounds great!
Today, Im gonna pollinate a few branches on my Super Lemon Glaze.....(SLH x GG#4)
(SLH x GG#4) x SSSDH sounds yummy too!
Cant wait!! 8 weeks and Ill be able to pop these tester beans!

I took plastic sandwich baggies and put them over the tops of the male to catch the pollin that falls out. I layed the plant on its side. Now that it has lots of ripe pollin sacks that are opening, Im gonna let him stay in the veg room with 24h of light for a few days to collect the pollin then chop him.
Very excited about these beans. The SSSDH has huge, long, thick spears for buds. It just needed some flavor. The GG#4 and SLG will add that.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Dogstar does the person you got your cut from have OGKB 2.0 by chance?

Now that you mention it...... it does resemble the 2.0 with the long hairs and shiny, dark green leaves. Although I dont think you were saying that. I think you said that because if the guy had the 2.0 then he prob had the real GG4. Maybe a mislabel or like dogstar said....its his nutes. LOL!