What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
wifi#43 x GGLUE#4= Firestorm

View Image

Looks AMAZING Hammer!
tiphat.gif
:bigeye:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys what % of yield do you think you lose on gg4 chopping early?

This last run got chopped at 52 due to the security scare with the property inspection.
Trying to run through numbers and plan shit...

I wanna say I lost 20% at least? Swelling barely started ha...

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I feed 80% of the time @1ec 20% @1.3ec... She has been on RO for a bit now.

Spice of life adv mix. I don't know what the plant was I found to use. I spoke to Steve, Showed him the pics. He could not ID her. He guessed Blockhead since those where used the most in his mixed packs but she had no grape.

With your EC numbers, is that just Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium, or does it include any other additives like Cal/Mag, silica, etc.?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Mine were pretty amber. Id say most were cloudy and showing at least a tint of amber. I can't really guage it on this cycle whether the extra 10 were worth it or not. Potency wise it is very good. Almost sedative. And i found a random bean. Idk where it came from..im thinking heat stress. My ac went out for a few days about 50 days in and it was extrememly hot in my area

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran

Day 72,why?
Not a perfect environment?

Hey guys what % of yield do you think you lose on gg4 chopping early?

This last run got chopped at 52 due to the security scare with the property inspection.
Trying to run through numbers and plan shit...

I wanna say I lost 20% at least? Swelling barely started ha...

Yes maybe more,for what i've seen here and on my glue,is swelling only in the lasts days of end flowering,only ten days ago i thought that my glue was shitting yelder,but now have nice colas,maybe today or tomorrow i will chop.....

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
75 day gg4. Solid p off 1 600.View Image

That must be why some report higher grams per watt, like I do. I get 1.2 usually, but that has every single piece of sugar leaf removed. Hope you get top shelf price for that.

I just went back to flood and drain hydro, which I never did with GG4, and it is growing insanely aggressive. Biggest leaves and fastest growth. Will throw into flower in next week.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I have taken my glue to 76 days before. It WILL put your dick in the dirt when taken that long. One hitter quitter.

65304010.jpg

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya this batch is definately gluetarded. Itll make you start sweating if you hold it in for too long lol. Im hopin to get top shelf price but in my area its flooded with a lot of cheaper imports so ppl are price particular. But on the plus side you can smell me coming and .74 gpw isnt too nad considering my ac went out for a few days and it got a little heat stressed... all i really run is flood and drain in 4x4 rockwools. I always have a 600 tray and at least 1 1k tray rolling at all times. Strains vary ...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I noticed my 600w HPS bulb wasnt producing like the other 600w HPS bulb, so the guy at the hydro store fronted me a Hortilux 600w Super HPS bulb till I harvest.
Hopefully I can get more than 12 zips a lamp this time.
I dont know why, but Im having a hard time breaking 12 zips a lamp.
Would love a lb a light! 24 zips is a far cry from 32 zips.
Ive tried everything! I get the plants to stack nicely too! But I still get 12 zips a lamp.
Heres some GG#4's at day 30 ~ 4 dif plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed my 600w HPS bulb wasnt producing like the other 600w HPS bulb, so the guy at the hydro store fronted me a Hortilux 600w Super HPS bulb till I harvest.
Hopefully I can get more than 12 zips a lamp this time.
I dont know why, but Im having a hard time breaking 12 zips a lamp.
Would love a lb a light! 24 zips is a far cry from 32 zips.
Ive tried everything! I get the plants to stack nicely too! But I still get 12 zips a lamp.
Heres some GG#4's at day 30 ~ 4 dif plants.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

that was my average too with 600's , wasn't untill i went to 1000's that i broke that mark & came closer to 2 per light .