What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

Grizz

Veteran
Who said ANYTHING about her being a winner or not being a winner?I specifically said she was outstanding an so are her crosses, I said the markets flooded the prices for it suck.
I said dispensaries love to sell fake cheap glue an make money off her good name.
well there isent much we can do about this situation , I hear this from every state, fake glue, even people selling fake cuts for big money, even strain management wouldent stop blind GREED it is what it is, nothing will stop these false suckers, as far as customers getting the real thing goes they can look for the ggstrains logo, its real if its there

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
What would be a bargain basement number for glue?
I was seeing around 20% less on glue then all of my other strains. which would be okay if being compared to lower yielding stains, but I personally dont average any higher yields with glue than I do with the ssh I run.

If I didn't have the gg5 id be sittin on my harvest. Way to bargain basement on the 4 not worth it at my scale.
I'm happy to have gg4. Someday it'll get requested and i'll accommodate
Til then the fam will be enjoying it regardless

All about the new n that's cool

I pretty much am seeing eye to eye with sir, my scale is too small to be painting myself into a corner, having something exclusive is how I've managed to get by on 3-4kw for the last 10 years. my broad local market(most of so cal) is totally flooded with glue, for good reason I suppose...ease of acquisition, ease of growth, etc. these reasons have been outlined throughout the glue threads. I enjoy smoking it, and a flooded market is certainly not the plants fault...she just may be getting closer to an occasional one in the corner for the head status for me at least.

all that being said, I'm definitely grateful to have had a nice run with the glue, but every dog has its day.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who said ANYTHING about her being a winner or not being a winner?I specifically said she was outstanding an so are her crosses, I said the markets flooded the prices for it suck.
I said dispensaries love to sell fake cheap glue an make money off her good name.

then it wouldn't won the awards it has and no one would know about it, you guys would bitch if I hoarded it, its a no win deal, I still sell mine to the same people I did three years ago and they still love it
biggrin.gif

I think she still would have been a winner with less people having access. Sharing with all the people you know are solid would have accomplished the same I think.. There isn't anything I have made I wouldn't share with the guys...I wont offer cuts to strangers anymore.

My post was in response to JW post. if you read his post he was talking about her being a winner lol.

captain planet

Veteran
You know what happens when a very special plant that hits so many marks,( ease to grow, smell, taste, high, decent production etc.) gets released and shared freely among friends...... It raises the bar across the board! And it makes quality herb available to more! People who want and need good herb will still buy it and know when it's fake, no one person is getting rich and no one has the ultimate lockdown on it, which I can't imagine an ultimate lockdown not producing more fakes.....

Grizz

Veteran
it has set the bar for me pretty high, with all the crosses I will growing some sort of glue for the rest of my life, probably not all that long a time, lol but the potential is endless

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it has set the bar for me pretty high, with all the crosses I will growing some sort of glue for the rest of my life, probably not all that long a time, lol but the potential is endless

you ain't just whistling dixie there my friend !!!! :biggrin:
so far i've got ...

orange glue
lemon glue
blueberry glue ... in seed form
grape glue .... in seed form
gorilla bubble .... 3 different & fantastic pheno's , along with DMT & Glue , 2 pheno's
cookies & glue
sourdubb glue seeds on the way
wifi43 & glue

& i'm quite sure there will be more to come !!!! :woohoo:

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been looking through my DUBGLUE and GLUEDUB for awhile no keepers found yet. I'm sure that will come in time. I switched over to the Spice of life x GGlue#4, 6 in veg now.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feed 80% of the time @1ec 20% @1.3ec... She has been on RO for a bit now.

Spice of life adv mix. I don't know what the plant was I found to use. I spoke to Steve, Showed him the pics. He could not ID her. He guessed Blockhead since those where used the most in his mixed packs but she had no grape.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I feed 80% of the time @1ec 20% @1.3ec... She has been on RO for a bit now.

Spice of life adv mix. I don't know what the plant was I found to use. I spoke to Steve, Showed him the pics. He could not ID her. He guessed Blockhead since those where used the most in his mixed packs but she had no grape.

80% from veg to bloom then 1.3ec. good stuff..
" his mixed packs but she had no grape" ??? whut?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it was blockhead witch I don't think it was she would have grape terps.

Veg is 350-400ppm or .4ec

Grizz

Veteran
if anyone is going to the high times cup in MI check ggstrains and Tree of life caregivers out, booth 106, should be able to try the #5 out and the #1

Latest posts

Latest posts