What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

B

blue_tick

who dat

thanks again brother. i will be for sure trimming the bottoms as it is cluttered at the bottom. NICE PIX'S BY THE WAY

PEACE

Grizz

Veteran
hoping someone can help me out. i have gg4 clone outdoors and has re-vegged to about 2 ft. i think it might have a couple more weeks before it starts blooming. wondering how much stretch i should expect from her. my first time growing this strain

thanks

PEACE

View Image View Image View Image
here we go again, you sure that's gg4 ? certainly doesent appear to be

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I grew out Glue last year, just toked on some 14 month cured bud and man it is so damn good, Glue has it all IMO
HGO

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, Happyfrog, Oceanaforest, Sunshine mix#4 all mixed together. Sometimes I add coco but not this time.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
here we go again, you sure that's gg4 ? certainly doesent appear to be

Yes it is a GG4 ...The cut was sourced from useful That I grew it out a few times I hook him and Otis up with the cut.otis had some fox tailing a bit as you can see I had a lil bit nothing serious I don't know what's going on with flboy,but the cut was taking from these pics I beleave I killed it my first run it was 9 zips I rooted and Vegged and threw it in a DWC bucket...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 doesn't typically look like that. It's got to the point no telling what anyone has anymore. gg#4 S1 can toss huge colas.

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
But if you breed male plant of another strain with S1 there are a huge chance
to get progeny that will herm like Bruce Jenner...

you made experiment,breed a bit and then check progeny how they grow..

if they are Jenners than for sure you have S1..

oti$

I have cuts from windy and another member and both grew identically in nieghboring donut grows. Have both cuts about 5 weeks in under gavitas.and will be flipping both cuts under cmh tomorrow. I happened to receive the snips from both members in the same week after delays from both for several weeks. They rooted next to one another and have been looking identical since i recieved them every step of the way. I am grateful to both members and happy with what I got. Thanks homies;)

B

blue_tick

regardless of what it is i have. i have to say it is killer smoke and i am happy with her. if it is it is and if it isn't it isn't. plan for x's with her non the less. i thank WCS for the gift and the tester i received

PEACE

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine "fake" GG#4 is also amazing smoke...

first days i smoked it i get fast to nap,only 8.5 week flowered...

buds are really dense,smells is hard to pick but very pleasant ones,
mine favorite weed cause of potency and resin coverage now.

One little bud and am medicated for few hours... that was made no other strain
and i use mostly hard indicas and BHO

Whatever i have am pretty happy with this plant... she made me good.

Also positive thing is i dont smoke much now,lot more less with this potent buds...

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But if you breed male plant of another strain with S1 there are a huge chance
to get progeny that will herm like Bruce Jenner...

you made experiment,breed a bit and then check progeny how they grow..

if they are Jenners than for sure you have S1..

Using a Male to breed with a fem that came from a s1 or fem line will be a normal F1... Fem seeds do not show intersexed traits more than an f1 line..If the intersex issue is dom in the genetics used it will show up regardless. Making the proper selections to make seeds with is what should be done many dont.

GG#4 has that trait but its not dom. The quality of the seeds made using gg#4 are well worth the risk. Very few plants have shown intersex issues using GG#4. Some Plants have late flowering nanners but not many. Naners can appear for many reasons. I can grow plants that show some while others can grow the same with none.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine "fake" GG#4 is also amazing smoke...

first days i smoked it i get fast to nap,only 8.5 week flowered...

buds are really dense,smells is hard to pick but very pleasant ones,
mine favorite weed cause of potency and resin coverage now.

One little bud and am medicated for few hours... that was made no other strain
and i use mostly hard indicas and BHO

Whatever i have am pretty happy with this plant... she made me good.

Also positive thing is i dont smoke much now,lot more less with this potent buds...

View Image

View Image

dunno what it is Dog , but it looks great !!! :tiphat:

maxmurder

Veteran
I got like 2 late flower nanners on this last run of glue. Thats all i saw.

i've had it for over a year and grown many hundreds - i got 1 nanner on the first run (out of 128) and was like oh great i knew it was too good to be true, but over a year later i hadn't seen 1 until about 2 weeks ago, there was plant on the end that kept putting em out every couple days, probably 6 total and 2 other plants with 1 or 2, kinda weird esp since the only thing different in that room is less light 600 instead of 750.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Changes in there environment does it for me. Its been years since I had any naners on GG#4. She likes how I grow her. She returns that favor at harvest.

I do have a Purple Urkle that got hot for weeks up to 91f. I found a few naners. Stress will do it every time if the trait is there.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Gg4 clones loving the veg tent this week with just bleed over light. Time for a pot these got dryer than normal the last two nights. Flirting with danger! Ready for their own light.
picture.php