What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
^^^^ yes it does....but whatever you do DON'T listen to the sirus fantasy sports radio....I want to keep my advantage lol

my sirus radio stays on faction most of the time...I f'n LOVE the Jason Ellis show, I'll hit a little backspin from time to time also.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Heres 50 day gg4 under a 600hps
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis plant ----ha---- I cant ID plants with a pic. It would need to be something that's unique to ID. without a sample to smoke no clue.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I would guess that thats GG#4.
Red stems on the leaves. 5 leaf leaves. Nice branching. Long internode spacing.
Thats my guess. Its almost impossible to know through a pic though.
You should write "@ Joesy" at the top of your post. It seemed like a question for anyone to answer.
It does have the GG#4 traits in veg.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like GG#4 to me.
Same exact leaves as my plants anyway.

The only way to be absolutely certain is to have it DNA &/or terp tested against a known Gorilla Glue #4.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....i asked a Joesy...

not you Hammerhead.. hmmm.. how important you are for confirming this plant cause
you dont even know what traits GG#4 bear... as you sayin alone that you cant ID
whithouth smoking...

dont get why you need to be a smartass and answer things that you dont wish
to answer...

and thanx for nothing again...

Damn dude you got issues. If you cant tell I was jokin with ya you def have some issues. Don't worry I wont be answering any more of your questions.

As for an ID no one on here can give you a positive ID. There only guessing dude. I'm 1 of the 12 thats been growing GG#4 the longest. the only people that's been running her longer is JJ AND MARR. Nowhere did u state the question was for JW. Even if you had I still would have replied that way. All of us jokE with ea other on here. MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T GET IT. Its all good I now know you have no sense of humor and will refrain from trying to help you.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Cannabis plant ----ha---- I cant ID plants with a pic. It would need to be something that's unique to ID. without a sample to smoke no clue.

....i asked a Joesy...

not you Hammerhead.. hmmm.. how important you are for confirming this plant cause
you dont even know what traits GG#4 bear... as you sayin alone that you cant ID
whithouth smoking...

dont get why you need to be a smartass and answer things that you dont wish
to answer...

and thanx for nothing again...

Damn dude you got issues. If you cant tell I was jokin with ya you def have some issues. Don't worry I wont be answering any more of your questions.

As for an ID no one on here can give you a positive ID. There only guessing dude. I'm 1 of the 12 thats been growing GG#4 the longest. the only people that's been running her longer is JJ AND MARR. Nowhere did u state the question was for JW. Even if you had I still would have replied that way. Its all good I now know you have no sense of humor and will refrain from trying to help you.

FWIW, English isn't his first language and that humor might have been lost in translation?

:dunno:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MAYBE, Its odd how it turned into something negative. I cant know if he understands humor that's out of my control. I read no passive aggressive in my post. You can def see it in his. All of it was 100% true no one would disagree with what I posted. . Instead of posting something he might think is passive aggressive I just wont do it again. You guys can try to help im done. I'm tired of all the drama from people. Must be a full moon ha ;)

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You def have some issues with understanding what I posted. That's a typical response when any ask that question. You just dont understand. if you dont understand you dont answer back that way. I def understand who you are. No worries you wont get any responses from me again.

yOU ASKED WHAT PLANT THIS IS..

I answered a cannabis plant. this was the the humor part. The rest of my post was 100% accurate. If you dont like that answer thast your deal. no one here would disagree with what was posted. it was not posted in any negative way.. I dont have time for this kid drama., Last time I will respond will just add to ignore have a good day..

GG#4 38 DAYS
picture.php

Last edited:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Is it the same plant as the one you posted before?

Here is some of what I got labeled as gg4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fwiw, I aint no expert but imo the gg4 has a pretty distict looking flower. Hardly any hairs.

picture.php

Hope this helps in some way.