What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

FatherEarth

Veteran
HH,

No plasma just gavita pro 1000DE, 3 rows deep. Umol meter from apogee helps get the canopy right. Foliar feeding the AEA lineup w tested and amended organic soil certainly helps. The room was dialed well too, temps steady, fresh airflow maxed out. I run my rooms in the mid eighties low 90's up until the last three weeks of flower. With ridiculous amounts of fresh air intake plants love it. I think we may just be scratching the surface of her potential on this one...

FE

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those the new version.. Endurs 1st outdoor light dep run was the best I have seen so far.

For those that missed the pics.. These where from Endurs light dep. Nothing has come close to this yet

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Wait til backyard posts up. He's got some healthy looking beasts in his pics I'm guessing there going to be something worth posting come late October off his ggs. No disrespect to endur those are fucking righteous beasts on his. Biggest ggs posted up yet. Nic work endur.
Are those the new version.. Endurs 1st outdoor light dep run was the best I have seen so far.

For those that missed the pics.. These where from Endurs light dep. Nothing has come close to this yet

View Image

View Image

View Image

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
I would have to see them to belive it. So far none of his gg#4 have done well according to him.

oh daamn ihavent been keeping up. i just knew he had one and i saw his outdoor trees. they were crazy looking. guess they werent ggs/ nevermind.
anyhow ill post some good bad and uglys tonight.

FatherEarth

Veteran
HH,
No, just regular gavitas I haven't seen any that look different. Show me what you mean.

Props to Endur. I'll have to find the original post so I can++ rep..Can't really compete w the yearly peak of California sunlight, impossible indoors. Marvelous dep.

FE

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There the same the angle looked like there plasma light. I just got the 2 confused. They both have square hoods . I use remote Gavita ballast with aftermarket hoods

Here is there plasma light

gavita%20pro%20300%20lep_a52d3f9ff02b63ee265d711061801441.jpg

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I don't keep up with the latest in lighting technology. What is so great about those lights? I keep seeing them in grows featured in magazines. The reflector seems really small on them? . I'm sure I'm missing something.
.. And sorry for continuing the derail, but I had to ask.

CHEFfy

There is a thread about them in the lighting section. Aside from putting out far more PAR than standard HPS, bulb life is greatly extended. I'm on my 8th run with the original bulbs with no drop in yield yet. Will be replacing soon though as they are over 5000 hrs.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't use the OEM reflector on 2. I use a DE adjustawing and xxl Agrotech Magnum DE. The single E-PAP is a all in one unit. I lov them I get great results

CHEFfy

Have both the E-PAP and Pro 1000 DE. The pro 1000 has better performance for me and is $100 cheaper. Don't know about Phillips' claim that bulb life is extended to 10,000 hrs yet, but performance is noticeable enough to negate the $150 bulb cost saved over course of 2 years. Just MHO.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get higher PAR values on the E-PAP vs the Gavita OEM hood. Now that I have aftermarket hoods on both Gavitas they have higher PAR then the E-PAP does now. I only have 1 all in one I like it but not as much as the remote versions.. If I had know what I know now I would have gotten a remote ballast on that one as well. .

CHEFfy

I'm going to look into that option... When I bought my systems, they had just come out... No aftermarket hoods available. You like the adjusta's or agrotechs better?

Latest posts

Latest posts