What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't keep up with the latest in lighting technology. What is so great about those lights? I keep seeing them in grows featured in magazines. The reflector seems really small on them? . I'm sure I'm missing something.
.. And sorry for continuing the derail, but I had to ask.

If you see a lot of people using them there's probably a good reason for it ;).. I was a die hard vertical bare bulb grower thought I would never change.. When I got my 1st Gavita I was sold. Everything improved yield, Vigor, Health, COO, Quality of fixture=less maintenance.. After all the years growing inside I hit 13.8oz in a 5g pot. I never hit that mark with SE bulbs. I can now hit 3lbs with 3 lights no problem. Veg time has a major impact on yield. Veg them large you will be rewarded .

You can still hit large #'s using SE with gg#4.. This strain is a fantastic cash cropper.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally can join in on the fun

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Well, Shit....haven't been on the forums much lately.
Been busy with the full season gardens.

Just wanted to throw up a couple pictures on what the full season glues are looking like.

I devoted 6 spots in the garden for Miss Glue. grown in 100 gallon smart pots.

I just might have a couple colas, bigger than what my Light Dep pulled off.....:biggrin: won't be by much though.

so, take a looksee.....and hope you all like.

picture.php

picture.php

that's a quart bottle for comparison.
picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Endur

Grizz

Veteran
Well, Shit....haven't been on the forums much lately.
Been busy with the full season gardens.

Just wanted to throw up a couple pictures on what the full season glues are looking like.

I devoted 6 spots in the garden for Miss Glue. grown in 100 gallon smart pots.

I just might have a couple colas, bigger than what my Light Dep pulled off.....:biggrin: won't be by much though.

so, take a looksee.....and hope you all like.

View Image

View Image

that's a quart bottle for comparison.
View Image

View Image

Peace
Endur
Man you have vaulted to the top of the you suk list. :biggrin:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alot of leaf matter on those compared to what we get indoors , but damn if the stacking & bud size don't make up for it !!!! fukin great job Endur !!!! :tiphat:

milkyjoe

Veteran
28 days in. Personally pissed about the orange hairs. I managed to get too much Ca in this soil and it is blocking the uptake of other things....but I am enjoying the plant.

edit...
picture.php

Last edited:

milkyjoe

Veteran
Thanks...and sorry about the edit. I fucked it up the first time and Fly was kind enough to fix it...so my bad, not his

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She does look alot different outdoor than indoor. Indoor she is a breeze to trim but those OD plants look like they have 3x the leaf. The calyx to leaf ratio looks way different. That's why there getting those huge coloa's

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
She does look alot different outdoor than indoor. Indoor she is a breeze to trim but those OD plants look like they have 3x the leaf. The calyx to leaf ratio looks way different. That's why there getting those huge coloa's

Are you saying that they're getting huge colas of leaf? I'm confused.