What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

picture.php

Gorilla Glue #4

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
seafours not selling anything. fine . call a day whatever you want whenever you want.
however theres a really bad seed company out there called stoney girl farms. total hucksters. i hear the woman who runs it is nice. i call her marketing a scam. they refer to flowering time in this totally subjective way. so if you see the seeds for sale they mention 45 day strains etc when they mean 60 day. its more than a slight difference of perspective if you know full well no one counts that way and people are largely looking for faster finishers in your bread and butter market of outdoor growers. they have several other really bad practices but while you all are on the subject of counting days ill bring them up.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I'm well aware of the idiot. and I believe her 30 day 36% sativa is not quite as ridiculous as her "Ultra Premium Certified Organic Fertilizer Mix"...

...almost as big of a liar and simpleton as Laura Ingraham

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Does anyone not count the beginning of flower(stretch)when counting flowering days? I've never heard of that before, I and everyone I know counts from the first day of 12/12.

Obviously outdoor would be different but for indoor, yeah, 12/12

I start counting when there's preflowers at all the sites/crowns starting to form. :shrug:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Flowering starts the day you flip to 12/12.
Thats the industry standard.
When people change that, it just confuses people.
Transition stage is flowering.
I usually dont see the start of flowers until 10+ days after I flip to 12/12.
That all counts towards flowering time.....dont let anyone else tell you dif.
This isnt negotiable. Flowering is flowering. Veg is Veg.
Week 3 ~
picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Nobody cares when you start counting. This is the BUD PIC THREAD.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Please read!!
Lets please limit this thread to pictures of gorilla glue #4 in flower or dried bud shots.The main gorilla glue thread can be found here,
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=255539,direct any questions you may have to that thread,to repeat,this is a picture only thread.

picture.php

[/FONT]

jw23ck11

I let the electric company tell me when she's done.

Attachments

• 20140909_091922-1.jpg
    20140909_091922-1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140909_091933-1.jpg
    20140909_091933-1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140909_091911.jpg
    20140909_091911.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 12

jw23ck11

I was gonna post a ton of pics, but then I got high...
I don't know if I'm counting right, but maybe day 25...
Now this threads all messed up and I know why...
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got hiiiigh dadeeedadadada

Attachments

• 20140911_093935-1.jpg
    20140911_093935-1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 20

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Damn DSK, I bet that tastes fantastic. Im looking forward to running my Glue trim from the indoor/outdoor and the full season outdoors. MMmmmmm.
Im not mixing it with the trim from the other plants.

Damn DSK, I bet that tastes fantastic. Im looking forward to running my Glue trim from the indoor/outdoor and the full season outdoors. MMmmmmm.
Im not mixing it with the trim from the other plants.

Thanks Over & Huge......Cool man this is bubble i made with purified ice an RO H2o.... The glue is an amazing plant the bubble is worth making because of the HIGH potency of the concentrate..... i haven’t smoked or made anything stronger than this GG4

Smoke a blunt and drool.....

picture.php

Do you suggest Bubble over BHO with the Glue?
Or is that just the materials you had to make it?

View Image

Well i haven’t made any butane extractions with the glue yet just bubble....looking at the high potency of this strain in my opinion its unnecessary to make BHO because of the loss of product during the process also the bubble is soooooo strong anything stronger prob will kill me lol:big grin:

I also like the taste of the bubble it turned out great.

Latest posts

Latest posts