What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats why i dedicated the tent to just GG4 , so i could do different things here .

Grizz

Veteran
thanks buddy, wont have any new pics of GG#4 for awhile. Doing some seed plants. I have so many great genetics to get through. I have a hard time deciding what to run next.
its a bitch seeing pic's of new crosses and such and sitting on seeds that you know should be grown asap. . every time I see that s1 of PF's and those flo x gg4 I want to start digging in the seed vault, problem is there isent room ffor even 1 more beer cup, lol its a bitch

Mikenite69

Veteran
That gg#4 s1 looks very promising and very nice can't wait to see how the Ogm x gg#4 turns out I am sure it will be very nice.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
thanks buddy, wont have any new pics of GG#4 for awhile. Doing some seed plants. I have so many great genetics to get through. I have a hard time deciding what to run next.

Ill decide for You :biggrin:

His indoor GG4 is so dialed in now, its fucking crazy good! Has almost a Choco Mocha Gelato flavor. The buds stick to your hands and smell as sweet as candy
Grow That!

His OG Mango is an undiscovered Gem most extraordinaire. People don't know. It has superior pain relief and euphoria galore.
So the cross He did with the two of them should, or could have Coffee, Mocha, Cocoa bean, OG, and Mango. On top of that, both parents are super flavorful and super potent. They also both have wonderful highs

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Dr, Your the only one that's ever been in there. Now that the OGM is in another's room we will see what they think ;)

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Its partially seeded and bout halfway through I reckon...

2014_07_03_1_b7170544fdbd53b4a2b0_2.jpg

2014_07_03_1_b7170544fdbd53b4a2b0_1.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol , i'll be growing it till they pry it from my cold dead hands !!! :biggrin:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Gorilla glue#4 7/3/14

Gorilla glue#4 7/3/14

Here is my momma glue she has been outside about 2 weeks now and she is finally taking off. I really can't wait for the fall she is in the ground with 20gal of roots 707.

Endur

Veteran
Here is my second property, light dep....rocking 20 Gorilla Glue's...

picture.php

My Light Dep.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Endur

Jbomber79

Veteran
Endur- You drink a fookton of pepsi bro! LoL and grow some huge gg cola's!

:tiphat: to your light dep, any nanners pop up in there?

"someone" commented on a light dep was just impossible with the glue... I seriously doubt that so I would like to hear your opinion.

Peace,
JB

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
impossible to light dep u say?

picture.php

the only problem with light depping is keeping your camera right side up.

befo the chop...

picture.php

a branch of each of these was seeded half way through tho, I wonder if seeding things help prevent banannanaas . Didn't see a single nanner, was a few on my Durban dogs, but they didn't make any seeds.