What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
The Train Wreck is known for big fat calyxs and the GG#4 too.
I bet the TW adds some yield and side branching strength to the GG4, all while holding onto the integrity of the flowers structure.
Sounds like a fantastic cross. Was thinking that day before yesterday when I was peppin some TW pics.
Great eye and good thinking brother Krusty.

Except the tw is well know to have weak as branches. Maybe 2 neg make a pos like in math lol

krustallos

Veteran
hate_hate_hate_standard_1348621435_730.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew TW outdoors one year - and I had entire plants bent over at the mains, laying in the dirt. Looked like I had LST'ed them 8 wks into flower...

On the other hand - I still LOVE me some wreck. Would love to have her back in the stable. THE REAL ONE...that is.

dank.Frank

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I completely forgot about the GG#4 bud pic thread, and posted my glue flower shots in the other thread. Wooooops. So I figured I'd post them here too.

Party on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Love TW. Just not certain it will strengthen the side branching of the glue as predicted or hoped for at the very least by our friend.
The TW looks good Krust real or not lol.
I lost my arcata cut last year. Love the terps!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gg#4 s1 I made.. I had to test at least 1 before I send them in. I can say there tested..So far no intersex traits observed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe we can post in here in peace. This is the OGM X GG#4. Both are topped. Both are identical witch is normal for a s1.. If I find a good male in the OTM I will make some Goji x OTM & GG#4 x OTM..

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
I am liking that s1 more everyday pf, is the smell getting funky yet ? , here is one of the eg from relentless,

krustallos

Veteran
Wanted to share all the rest of the Flu (GG#4xFlo) phenos that I didn't end up keeping. None of them were bad!

All around day 50 here

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Curious if you had those in your main production room? If so were you checking for male sacks daily? Hourly?

I think you said no intersex traits were discovered but after I had a pollination in my main room I sure am gun shy about putting anything untested in there.

krustallos

Veteran
Yeah, those were all in the big room. I had planned on doing like 4 per light in 10gallon pots... but ended up just doing 1 plant/light in 25gal like everything else. I just can't get myself to grow smaller plants anymore!

I checked daily for any balls/ male / hermi traits but never found any (luckily!!). Definitely risky, production wise if the plants were duds and if they hermied out!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man you guys make me realize just how much i've still got to learn :shucks:
but at least i'm willing to & do pick up little tid bits here & there .
my garden is far from being in a good environment , & its been a battle to get it worth using , but i must be doing something right , cuz i do get good feedback from a few custys :)

outa reps again , hit you guys later ..... you deserve it !!! :tiphat:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Looks real good Bro! Good grow job too!

DP
Hey Gluetards!

Here is a cross I made last year, finally got around to flowering them out. At day 45 in 25gal smarties

Gorilla Glue #4 x Flo (GG4 was reversed for this cross)

Here are the two phenos that I will be keeping around..

View Image

View Image

Less fruity smell, more leaning toward glue super frosty.

My favorite from this cross, #6.

Awesome structure, good internodes, fruity smell mixed with the rubber glue smell

View Image

View Image

View Image

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I now have about 30 GG$4 S1 seeds, and 13 OGM! x Gorilla Glue4 seeds. They all are going to put out some great plants

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks buddy, wont have any new pics of GG#4 for awhile. Doing some seed plants. I have so many great genetics to get through. I have a hard time deciding what to run next.