What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

B

BB420

I have just managed to get a cut of the GG4 cant wait to see how she performs !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the s1 has a more greasy look to her..She will be a breeze to trim that's def a plus.

picture.php

picture.php

Ickis

Veteran
The next GG#4 to go into flower. This is a 60 day veg. Transplanted into 3g air pot for flower. She has been topped 6x. All tops are now well establish..

View Image

IMHO topping is for seedlings and young plants that have not reached alternating leaf nodes and still have growing tips and leaves on each side of every node. When you top them they branch into two tops.

When you top a mature plant there is still only one top. Now it does help to even a canopy and let shorter tips grow. I think it is better to LST. You would get more tops sooner and better yield.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all have 2 tops where I did it.. Anytime I top I always get 2 or 4 if I do it again. If your only getting 1 top after topping something is not right. I have never had that problem probably because I have never topped mature plant. She was topped at least 30 days before I put her into flower. That's no seedling IMO.. I'm fine with my yields ;)..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
even if the nodes are alternating , if ya cut it right you'll still get 2 dominating branches , they're just not right in the same node .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the OGM x gg#4.. They both have 11 blade leaf..This is 20 days veg. Both topped 1x. They are short squaty plants. Seem slow to veg..

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I am thinking of throwing a few seeds of that out back. It would be cool if they inherited the sweet fuel from the OGM. It should be a high THC plant with both those parents regardless. I look forward to your reports on this one.

Your recent grows of GG4, Goji, and OGM have been over the top in quality. Top notch all the way, including final product moisture content.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Yep. Looking like some sour bubble for sure...

That was my first thought when I saw those as well.

dank.Frank

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Well, I trust You guys, and hope that OGM shows dom on some phenos. Its a total different high, and I think JW will like it just fine

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
i think i lost the battle on this one! the underside is really cleaned out so hopefully nice big chunky ass buds up top...

just hitting 3 weeks
Hey UNC, what day of flower do you clear lowers?
Thanks!

Dj^^^ how many days did you take those?

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Flower Day 24

Flower Day 24

24 days and going strong!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks fellas!