What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
personally i think i prefer the cookies to smoke since its much more functional for day time smoking but as i like to say cookies are great,they only piss me off on the scale,otherwise i love em!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I prefer Headband to cookies, especially the phenomenal s1 I ran last year. You can function after the headrush passes.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
What can he say. P likes his shit sour.

I hope to try these strains one day. Sour D from nyc is the only one mentioned on this page I have smoked:(

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookies was to me not a strain that was not real strong.. It is nice but way over hyped IMO.I can say that now that I have grown it lol Good day smoke. GG is so much better in all area's. I will find something to take the Forum cuts place. I did make some seeds so I have those to play with. I also just poped 3 GG X Q all 3 are up. we shall see what I get :)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Cookies was to me not a strain that was not real strong.. It is nice but way over hyped IMO.I can say that now that I have grown it lol Good day smoke. GG is so much better in all area's. I will find something to take the Forum cuts place. I did make some seeds so I have those to play with. I also just poped 3 GG X Q all 3 are up. we shall see what I get :)

That sounds like a real good cross to me. The flavor and high will be wild

Im going to sprout some west point purple x LAX pretty quick here. The WPP was only medium strong, but the flavor was off the hook. It was something that would put a smile on anyones face. Just a really nice top shelf purple flavor.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
its all good,this chemdog99 that came from freebie seeds is just as good in its way as glue or cookies..
The Glue has a different high. Its pretty strong and heavy at times. The cookies are strong and flavorful. Headband is more earthy and white out weed.

My Outdoor Headband S1 is leaning more sour, and my sons large container Headband is leaning more OG. They are both great phenos. I just love doing big bonghits of Headband and OG Kush Kief mixed together, with a sprinkle of GDP or another top shelf purple kief on top. YUM! Whiteoutville! Flopping on the floor, semi concious, arms flailing, and somewhere else in the mind

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the lax 3,JL, has some wild branching going on. She is just tossing branches everywhere all the branches,leaves are removed 6" above the soil sometimes 10"..I gave them all a hair cut for the 2nd time. The HB is under controll :)

Grizz

Veteran
honestly I cant smoke gg4, its just to strong for me, cookies was good but it just isent a producer and that's what I have to have in my limited growing space, my fav smoke was grape rom from greyskull, nice mello smiley high. sour dub is also one of the best I ever had taste wise but it was pretty potent also, more so than cookies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour dubb. gg. ecsd. mmmmm

What can he say. P likes his shit sour.

So am I phillthy !!! :kos:

Last count between seeds & moms .... i have about 15 different diesel crosses :dance013:

Luvs me some sour !!! :canabis:

haven't had the sour dubb yet though .

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
the lax 3,JL, has some wild branching going on. She is just tossing branches everywhere all the branches,leaves are removed 6" above the soil sometimes 10"..I gave them all a hair cut for the 2nd time. The HB is under controll :)
I can hardly wait to see what you are going to do with those three. Your indoor grows are top notch. You are a good gauge of what a plant can do. You are focused.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once again,this is the picture thread,how about we stop with the chatter please,it was kind of the whole reason to split this off in the first place,and lets keep it strictly to gorilla glue #4 please..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look,honestly im as guilty as everyone else as far as the chatter goes here,but on the other hand i have put up close to 500 gorilla glue #4 pics...

so just take a couple extra seconds and stick a picture of gorilla glue #4 in your post,heck,grab a pic you like from my albums,put up one of your own favorite pics of gorilla glue from your albums if you are currently growing her,if your plants just went into flower a day ago take a pic of that....hell,i dont care what the text is about as long as theres a gorilla glue pic with it!!!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]