What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
^^ Is the gg #1 a lighter stone?
It is very different from Headband or OG to me. Those can give me white out highs, if grown to perfection. This was a heavier High to me compared to the other Kush. First time smoking it was very strong. Almost drug like:biggrin:. You get a little bit used to it, and it lightenes up a bit. I dont know that this will do a white out. Its a different type of high. But it will kick your ass and make you feel real good, real fast, and thats what I like.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a few conversations over the last few days - Stank Bros - has gotten permission to do a bit of work with the Gorilla Glue #4 cut.

I've been really impressed by EVERYTHING this plant does - she really just does so many things right. She is a true winner in every sense of the word.

That being said, I know the Super Silver Chemdog Haze male we play with at Stank Bros has never once failed to produce offspring that are superior to the breeding mother - and I really think this male can actually improve Gorilla Glue - I know that seems impossible, but if everything I have seen holds true - then I KNOW it can.

Introducing...in the VERY VERY near future - "Super Glue" - GG#4 x SSCDH - coming to a Seedbay near you.

I want to give a very sincere :thank you: to Joesy for granting permission to play with his personal Stank - and I know, that Stank Bros will deliver results - we always do. Working with such great base parents, it is really hard to screw it up...lol...but even so, it is a true honor to be allowed to bring a form of the Glue to the masses here at ICm!!

Be ye ready...keep watch...for the time has come...for more people to GET GLUED!!!

dank.Frank

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
After a few conversations over the last few days - Stank Bros - has gotten permission to do a bit of work with the Gorilla Glue #4 cut.

I've been really impressed by EVERYTHING this plant does - she really just does so many things right. She is a true winner in every sense of the word.

That being said, I know the Super Silver Chemdog Haze male we play with at Stank Bros has never once failed to produce offspring that are superior to the breeding mother - and I really think this male can actually improve Gorilla Glue - I know that seems impossible, but if everything I have seen holds true - then I KNOW it can.

Introducing...in the VERY VERY near future - "Super Glue" - GG#4 x SSCDH - coming to a Seedbay near you.

I want to give a very sincere :thank you: to Joesy for granting permission to play with his personal Stank - and I know, that Stank Bros will deliver results - we always do. Working with such great base parents, it is really hard to screw it up...lol...but even so, it is a true honor to be allowed to bring a form of the Glue to the masses here at ICm!!

Be ye ready...keep watch...for the time has come...for more people to GET GLUED!!!

dank.Frank

oh believe me, I'm in line already

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pics guys. This girl looks like a winner for sure. Definitely a good candidate for vert growing.
I love seeing these great strains coming from IC members that can rival any elites, or expensive seedbank offerings.

Grizz

Veteran
Great pics guys. This girl looks like a winner for sure. Definitely a good candidate for vert growing.
I love seeing these great strains coming from IC members that can rival any elites, or expensive seedbank offerings.
vert or horiz , either way she rocks,good to see the marlo man around.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was using Vert. then I bought 1 Gavita and 1 E-Papilon. The light (PAR) is much higher then bare bulb. There are allot of folks using these new lighting systems. Other Verti growers are trying them as well. So far no one has reported a catastrofic failure (EXPLODED) yet.. My Par readings are impressive on the E-P. Still trying to locate just the Gavita de fixture and reflector.

I wont know until its harvest time but if I where to guess theres more light for the plants acording to the Par meter.

If it doesnt work out I can alwys swap the vertical cords back into play :)

Grizz

Veteran
I was using Vert. then I bought 1 Gavita and 1 E-Papilon. The light (PAR) is much higher then bare bulb. There are allot of folks using these new lighting systems. Other Verti growers are trying them as well. So far no one has reported a catastrofic failure (EXPLODED) yet.. My Par readings are impressive on the E-P. Still trying to locate just the Gavita de fixture and reflector.

I wont know until its harvest time but if I where to guess theres more light for the plants acording to the Par meter.

If it doesnt work out I can alwys swap the vertical cords back into play :)
if I had the gavita I would run horiz scrogg, all that light im sure you could run a 5ft x 5ft screen and fill it with big gooey glue buds, possibly a 6ft x 6ft

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
New Glue (soil) about a month?
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Hammer, you kill it when it comes to this shit.

I know ... right ??? between his & Unc's pics ... mine just SUCK !!!!

Week 7 tomorrow for mine ... time to start the flush ! damn things won't stay upright anymore ! they're just floppin every which way !!!

:biggrin: :dance013:

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
Is that the Soil grown plant?? What about the other Hydro plants?? Could you let us know what your using for Nutrients and at waht EC level...Your using CMH at 400w?

last pic in this is a recycled soil mix, my first time trying this method.
straight water w/ a bi-monthly dose of myco's, ACT tea, molasses and some leachate from the worm bins.
i'm kinda new to ACT teas, but just trying to feed the herd.
i also have been experimenting w/ mulching my containers.
holds water much better in the smarties imo.
all new to me tho.

as far as the hydro, v&b @ tsp/gallon w/ tap.
got me around 1000 ppms.
400w cmh (which phillips discontinued)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the EC of your soil? or are you only feeding Tea?? I feed PBP+Tea..Hygrozyme late in flower to break down the roots. I also use in for veging plants.

She really is not a difficult lady to grow. Give her what she wants she will reward you well in the end. All of her branches need to be tied to something. Unc's plants are great as well. when you find out how she likes to be handled you're in for a real treat ,..

Medium Pimpin'

Veteran
I been pulling somewhat dried calyx's off the table hog i got hanging for taste.
way danker than my 1st soil run w/ her.
I already know what all my peeps want for xmas, birthdays, holidays and everyday!
this is one sick ass strain.
to think i haven't even really nailed her yet, only 2 plants finished under my belt.
wish i would have listened to what y'all were telling me and had rooms mono'd out already.
oh well, i'm not usually the guy to follow the hype around.
but i adapt and do change for the better.
this shit is the "better"
^5

fatigues

Veteran

For stoners and ICM Gourmets, "Super Glue" is a very reasonable name that speaks to the lineage. I get it fine.

For Med patients, a name like that in a dispensary might be a turn-off. It's the "Glue" thing. It's not quite as off-putting as "Green Crack", sure, but its not a long distance call away.

Might I suggest "King-Kong" might be a reasonable fallback name?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
49 days today !!! the flush starts tomorrow with a fresh rez fill .

Flash on .....

Flash off .....

I think i like flash on better .... shows the frost more !!!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't really tell by the pic , but theres a whole slew of them just floppin on top of each other cuz the branches can't hold up the weight !!! :biggrin: :dance013:

:thank you::thank you:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
For stoners and ICM Gourmets, "Super Glue" is a very reasonable name that speaks to the lineage. I get it fine.

For Med patients, a name like that in a dispensary might be a turn-off. It's the "Glue" thing. It's not quite as off-putting as "Green Crack", sure, but its not a long distance call away.

Might I suggest "King-Kong" might be a reasonable fallback name?

NNOOOOO, not the bud pic thread too!

:tumbleweed:

(thats a pic of unc..... watchin his threads go buh-byes)

im just playin fellas:dance::monkeyeat monkeying around so to speak

And Dan, i dont know what your talking about. You suk as bad as unc and the rest of them:tiphat::respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts