What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Grizz

Veteran
off subject and no pic, I my get banned, lol, just pulling unc's chain, anyway can anyone tell me how to pull payaso's pic of the gorilla off here and see about getting some t shirts made with it on them ? pm me so we don't clutter if you can help

Grizz

Veteran
thanks dan, just buy the shirts and have someone put a big number 4 on the back.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yall stop with the banter and get some green in here ..

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I can turn out plants that look like that ..... these is some fanfukintastic genetics !!!!
Thanx to JW :good:

:plant grow:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do the final buds turn out after dry and cure? dense or airy? somewhere in the middle?

i would call them the perfect density since they are nice tight buds,plenty solid,but they scissor or break up nicely...definitely not cookie dense,but really just the right density...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Grizz

Veteran
as unc said deffinatly not airy and not cookie rocks either.

Dan yours look real damn nice, always knew you suked.

Hammer your killing it.you got a regular glue factory going there.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Defenatly looks great Pimpin !!!! :tiphat:

alot more leaf matter on her than i got though .