What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 available in Canada ???

GSPfan

Veteran
Anything good coming out of Canada these days? Or are ya all still fappin to SPG and what ever old hats the US is willing to send ya?

Im sure there is lots happening. I'm always popping and making new seeds myself. I think the problem is that Canadians aren't as open about their grows as most are illegal so not enough people share.

Ras Mason

Veteran
Would it be possible to make true seeds that are like the cut by herming it and self pollinating with colloidal silver?

in that case, finding a very similar line and treating the clone with silver to apply the pollen on the gg4 would be better. than start your search within this population and repeat.

Darpa

I wasn't able to get my hand on the S1 Gorilla glue 4 in canada, however i'm really determined to bring the Best New Strain to share with my fellow Canadian. I just order some Karma Biker Kush V2.0 and CannaVenture Gorilla Wreck 4. I'm planning to make several female seeds in order to get the perfect pheno to work with my genetic project. (p.s I'll do a complete breeding project from A to Z with different land race when every thing will be legal in canada. Until then, I'll be wonking on this project in secret in my lab. cheers!!

S

sourpuss

Sincitys gonna drop gg4 x blue power. Prob what id get if I couldnt get a clone.

GSPfan

Veteran
Of course it's not the greatest. That title goes to old school blueberry imo. But the gg#4 is very good. That's why she won competitions and has such a huge following. She's about as good as it gets for freely shared genetics. If you're jelous of the hype then create your own by spreading elite genetics for free. If it's that good, what you put out will come back to you 100 times.

Grizz

Veteran
watch dark horse genetics for s1's and legit gorilla glue genetics , coming real soon

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
watch dark horse genetics for s1's and legit gorilla glue genetics , coming real soon

Kinda great new, but for being honest joesy as far as i know many U.S reseller site. Just don't ship in canada, so my concern here is! Do they plan to take big risk for ship to us?