What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 available in Canada ???

Bmac1

Veteran
I know she is here but have not seen her yet. Then again, my circle isnt big in this scene.

TheDonkey

Sure

Sure

Of course, no pics huh!

Here you go. These are from March.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• GG1_i.jpg
    GG1_i.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 35
  • GG1_ii.jpg
    GG1_ii.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 33
  • GG1_iii.jpg
    GG1_iii.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 38
  • GG1_v.jpg
    GG1_v.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 33
  • GG1_vi.jpg
    GG1_vi.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 36
W

wegobigupnorth

So donkey are you passing her around? If not, why? Now is a good time to be mailing cuts (weather wise) in most parts of Canada. Sending unrooted cuts is easy. Rooted ain't that hard either.

I wish I could please folks with cuts like that.

Regarding the GSC, the one going around Ontario is a cut from the BC seed depot stock and it is nothing like the GSC I smoked in Cali. The buds going around here are bland, boring buds with no colour in them at all. Every sample I saw in Cali was "colourful" with purple and very frosty. The GSC buds I see here are not frosty and all are the same orange hair colour. The GSC in Cali also had a very district smell.

W

wegobigupnorth

Prepare to get some private messages once u have enough donkey haha.

TheDonkey

So donkey are you passing her around? If not, why? Now is a good time to be mailing cuts (weather wise) in most parts of Canada. Sending unrooted cuts is easy. Rooted ain't that hard either.

I wish I could please folks with cuts like that.

Cuts heading out West soon;-)
I'm East Coast.

Bmac1

Veteran
I thought it looked a little leafy and not as stacked as other pics Ive seen of her but diet and environment can effect that too as far as I know.

TheDonkey

can you trace that plant back to me ? should be pretty easy if you got it in 14. not saying it isent gg but honestly it looks like a s1

Let me contact the member who passed it to me and get back to you. I certainly have no reason to doubt the source.
I just sent you a PM joesy on how she came to me.

Grizz

Veteran
well if it came from the man you said it did its the gg4, get her out to your fellow Canadians, enjoy