What's new

Gorilla Bubble

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
soo. As there done 8x4 tent is on its way I all rdy have the two 1000 Watters .its going to be a nice site to see..0 group shot left bubblious right cookies. I wonder would the gorilla bubble x a bubblious aka Indian bubblegum times the northern lights would and tric production or give it no sense nugs. It's a den cent yielder but hair and not dense like sour bubble I gotta try this. Any1 got some pollen I can hit them asap

oti$

The one under the1k is blowing up....I think this show will start moving a little faster now that they will have ample light. I think the are air circulation solved my damping problem. Thanks;)

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well good is i got a root on the very first cut i took. Bad news is the rot on that one crept up to every grow node and rotted them off so there is no grow tip just two leaves. Thats right I cloned a leaf. the rot crept up all through it so it looks toast.

the other cuts cant be far behind now tho and nice and green so we see...

been a rough ride for this guy :D

DJXX

Veteran
Thanks Unreg :tiphat: Think I'm going to the veg+bloom starting tomorrow, at this rate I'll be out of PBP by the end of the week haha. Dont waste your money on the quarts people.

Thassa spicy meatball Bugman :peacock: :good: Was she your frostiest/densest? Nugs sorta remind me of my #6
i love the Veg+Bloom...great move...i am on my second year of the V+B...keep killin it brotha and Happy Holidaze..DJXX

oti$

Thought I had a post with pics...
Big bx been under1k for 3 days or so...
picture.php
picture.php

The bigger pine in the middle is bx, the rest are GB...
picture.php

Trifol GB...
picture.php

For size reference, the big bx is in a 20 oz Starbucks cup and the rest are in12 oz keg cups. So the 1k 70-75% rh environment looks to be working:D

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
i love the Veg+Bloom...great move...i am on my second year of the V+B...keep killin it brotha and Happy Holidaze..DJXX

I like it, but I'm a hand-waterer and there's always a lot of shit at the bottom with the HD.

I'll ask you and Dan - what EC do you guys think I should start em on? .8-1? day 12 of 12/12.

They're looking pretty hungry so I don't want to give em too strong a dose but wanna make sure they get a nice lil happy meal or somethin, fill up the leaf-bellies.

DJXX

Veteran
I like it, but I'm a hand-waterer and there's always a lot of shit at the bottom with the HD.

I'll ask you and Dan - what EC do you guys think I should start em on? .8-1? day 12 of 12/12.

They're looking pretty hungry so I don't want to give em too strong a dose but wanna make sure they get a nice lil happy meal or somethin, fill up the leaf-bellies.
you might look at the Veg+Bloom thread and get a general concensus...hate to steer you wrong...i would think .8 would be a good starting point....keep rockn..DJXX

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

depends on how big they are , but i start flower at 1.0 EC , everything in veg with the exception of fresh clones gets 1.0 . by day 12 of flower i'd be up to 1.1 or 1.2

the dirty is a PIA to use if ya ask me , i hate the shit ! tried it once & never went back . the original formula is what i like . RO or Tap water formula mix nice & clean & are more steady of a PH .

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i remember correctly it was up around 1.5 or higher , it was pretty strong . but that was quite a few years ago , so my stoner memory might be off :biggrin:

its probably in the KISS thread ..... if ya feel like going through all them pages :noway:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
explains why i get better results off the glue when i do less than 1 tsp gallon and why they get fried if i ever tried the big scoop lol

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
:good: Danman. Think they were overwatered, nice and green this morning complete with a little tip burn :/ been a little overzealous with the reboot. :biggrin:

Still switching over though, dont have the scratch for a gallon of PBP at the moment and the dispensary's gonna get the money when I do :laughing:

I liked the H formula, it was completely soluble as long as you stirred it long enough. The HD is what gave me the 3 S1's on my #4 cuz she always got the last of it; reminded me of my Tigerbloom buds haha (scorched.) She was still pretty awesome, never smelled berry-funk so stanky. Have some H formula left but the lid wasn't on tight enough and it absorbed some moisture over summer and is now completely insoluble heh heh.

Guess it's time to start mixing :laughing: gonna start @ .8 cuz I'm not sure how sensitive she is, been using "organics"

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
explains why i get better results off the glue when i do less than 1 tsp gallon and why they get fried if i ever tried the big scoop lol

Your DST "DeadSpiderTechnique" (I coined it for ya :p) of the Glue legs didn't make the POTM cut lol :comfort::laughing:

K now it's time to start mixin.

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
Not looking too good :/ the HD has now absorbed moisture. Got it in a shaker bottle of hot water so hopefully it dissolves.

t99

Veteran
I tried a sample of the HD, but I got more sediment than with MB. Trying the RO with tap, mixes up perfect. My tap is within the recommended ec though.

whiteberrieS

Resident Drunkard
Veteran
I put it in the blender, think I just blended it into a much finer particulate though..for a more thorough root burn ;) gotta just get the gallon or check out the maxibloom or somethin. Leaning towards maxibloom, price is right :laughing:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She wasn't spread much and just a few seeds were made. Dan is the only 1 with a report as far as I know. Hope to change that soon :D

Since I got her there has always been some in every run. I just put in 3 more. I still have 2 more that will get another 2 weeks veg. Its the only Cultivar I have that grows Hollow stems. I even made a few straws I use with my Soda.