What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
I dunno how you saw it from that group picture Tony, hah...

It's got the longest nodes so far and is shooting branches

picture.php

Pretty sure it's a dude though. Pretty sure ol' Blue is a dudette :headbange

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo white i been all through this family line bro!

over 300 beans for this next bx now...

One cut got a huge white dumbell callous growin now but its losin color fast and no much leaf, then one with a good callous lots of green, the other three are like fuck you....

some good contenders in the second batch tho if all else fails! Got the second pop chopped down to 40 now... on we go...

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Onwards and upwards :p

Had to sort em out in there, got a couple lanksters out of the ones that were locked up

BX
picture.php
picture.php

F3
picture.php
picture.php

Batwing fighter (F3)
picture.php

whiteberrieS

Veteran
and Lil' Blu, TruBlu #2 :dance013: this one was probably the most out of balance from the bioroot fiasco but is going blue like the other trublu, trublu #1.

picture.php

whiteberrieS

Veteran
BX1@10 days 12/12, need to get in there and shave her legs.
picture.php
picture.php

This was a day or two after transplant for comparison, so about a week ago
picture.php

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Thanks Danman :tiphat: cant wait til I can get my nose in her gooch. :biggrin:

:good: Tony; got a ParkerSchnabel/GrampaJohn situation

Angle aint right but they're Grand-twins haha
gold-rush-john-parker-large.jpg

But yeah damn wind stole all my dust day before yesterday so I only took one down yesterday, not much dust at all; supposed to be warming up a little and not so windy so the other two get to hang out a lil longer and make a lil more dust. Just hope they still got a lil lead left in their pencils.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one growing DNet anymore. I will continue with her. She is no slouch. I'm surprised not much talk about her. My cut is awesome thanks buddy you know who you are.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She wasn't spread much and just a few seeds were made. Dan is the only 1 with a report as far as I know. Hope to change that soon :D

whiteberrieS

Veteran
:laughing:

your BX1 is looking good wb :tiphat:

Thanks Unreg :tiphat: Think I'm going to the veg+bloom starting tomorrow, at this rate I'll be out of PBP by the end of the week haha. Dont waste your money on the quarts people.

Thassa spicy meatball Bugman :peacock: :good: Was she your frostiest/densest? Nugs sorta remind me of my #6

Latest posts

Latest posts