What's new

Goodbye Joey Weed

JACKBAYBEH

Nice beaho selections, would love to see a journal on the freak sativa blockheads.

Yeah me too Outcold! I thought about picking up a pack of the Freak Sativa pheno as well to back up an old pack of GrindHouse Blockhead IBL I received in a recent bean exchange. Would be cool to see those grown out.

I got mine, these are probably some of the closest to the original C99s you can find these days, I missed them back when, very happy to have another shot at them. A hell of a deal compared to bro grimm.

I've got some of those sativa freaks too a while back, haven't tried any yet but they're on my short list.

LostTribe

Premium user
I got mine, these are probably some of the closest to the original C99s you can find these days, I missed them back when, very happy to have another shot at them. A hell of a deal compared to bro grimm.

I've got some of those sativa freaks too a while back, haven't tried any yet but they're on my short list.

Still waiting on mine to hopefully arrive! I grabbed 2 packs of C99!

coxnox

Veteran
If you talk about the new release i believe there is none for the moment, the seeds droped one month ago ^^

Quitters

Joey's new C99 release

Joey's new C99 release

Anyone know if the same exact male and female from previous was used to make the new C99 release ?

I sent an email a couple months ago and was told they didn't currently know

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Good germ rate on the C99 f2s. 4/5 have poked their heads above the soil so far. Any females will be ran outdoors, pics to follow.

HB.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... anyone notice how SUPERFAST Joey's Blueberry F2 sold out while his C99 just sits there???:tiphat:

I'd say the bloom is offa that rose!!!:laughing:

........... for most, anyhow! :biggrin:

G

C99 sold out first and has been restocked. My order for c99 is in transit.
Personally I'd say he's just getting started.

Who wants to talk about what direction he may be going in genetics wise.
Do you think he's gonna release any of his hybrids?
Where is A11?!

Latest posts

Latest posts