What's new

good oil pen??

Zomboy

Veteran

Norcalsun

I just got a Micro G Pen to play with. I guess its old school also. So far it's worth the $25 I paid for it. I'm surprised at how strong it hits. I've got a glass globe setup also. It produces clouds. For buds I've got an Ascent. It's great for a day time vape and for traveling. I've just started using a vaporizer for cannabis so I still roll joints too. It might be hard to completely give my joints, we'll see.

RHH

A few questions. The 1G cartridge is good for just 30 fills or more? Can i purchase a pack of replaceable nails? I don't see that option on your site and I already have most of the components. I'd like to purchase a pack of nails and the 1G cartridge. Let me know, thanks.

Yes, it's good for a lot of refills. It's a popular option.

http://www.gentlemansvapes.com/products/glass-globe-nails-3pk

There are some nails. I put them up just for you(literally). I've been so busy I haven't been listing a lot of our new products on the website this week. You can use the discount code ICMAG for 10% off.

Let me know how you like it!

usda101

I smoke a few blunts a day and just started making oil . please reccomend my first vaporizer and all componets i will need to last me a few months . Will be using it for both oil and herb .

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I got my double agent pen yesterday and dropped some full melt qwiso in there... It exceeded my expectations! I only took 2 deep hits and was more baked than I ever get from just smoking flowers. Then a half hour later I did a couple more, and I was having like a full body orgasm. Best investment ever!

Calimed

Veteran
I'm a fan of the variable voltage battery that comes with the Gentleman's ambassador kit. The small and large oil carts provide a lot more flavor than anything I've tried with a wick. They don't hit as hard as a dab will do on an oil rig, but for being portable, it's great. I find the smaller carts to be easier to load personally.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SWEET!
I bought a Nemesis clone & Omega RDA clone...
its going to be a few days before I get the rest of goods to put it all together...

I am aiming to build a blaster similiar to what hammalamma uses/reccommends & what kingtut106 posted a pic of
Jtzkcu8.jpg

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

Norcalsun

Had to order the gentlemens oil cart today, got to check out the wickless vape. I'm using a v.v. Epen, a 5v GLV, and a micro gpen. I'll be able to try the carts on the epen and the GLV with a glass globe setup. Very curious to see how these carts perform.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you want really nice big nail rips...
this is the way to go
Get a magneto or a nemesis clone and a dripping atomizer and learn how to build your own coils. I have found that stainless steel or ceramic wicks work best.

i am just taking my first half dozen rips on mine (not built to your specs but close as they could with what they had) im sooooooooooo sold on these.

but each rip, so far for me, seems to be just like a dab... one rip maybe two rips overall is what im getting from a good dab on the coil. big nice dense lungbuster action tokes.

the taste isnt quite right but that could be the ekowool wick idk not enough experience yet...
but if you want to feel like you took a dab on a nail, but a dab on a coil on a 18650
thats what im feeling so far....

carry on

aloha

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Is there a attachment to get the Gentlemans to vape herb ?

Yes, the Ambassador kit that I bought from them came with one. It's called the dry herb cartridge. I'll be honest though, I couldn't get it to work properly with every puff I took. The very first puff was phenomenal! Then the second puff was weak. Then the third puff was non-existent. I then tried stirring it up the way the user manual says to, which is by shaking the entire pen. That did nothing. I then emptied the cart on the table, and repacked it all. This gave me another good hit. Then, nothing. I tried emptying/repacking again. Another half-hit. I'm not impressed.

I didn't buy the kit for the herb cartridge anyway, so I don't care. But yeah, it didn't work worth a shit. If I had gone out of my house and depended on that thing for maintenance doses through my day... I would have been one irritable camper. Maybe it would work better if I dried it to 0% water content, then crumbled the bud to powder, before loading it in. But I'm not that motivated.

The oil carts are the SHIT!!!!!!! I haven't even packed a bowl of herb since I got this pen and oil cart setup. :woohoo:

Blueidpirate

Vaping herb through a Vape pen is a joke. After testing out various herb vape chambers, for a friend. Never again. Best description... Try smoking a bowl, with your car lighter! yuk!

usda101

Ordering my Nem clone today with drip atomizer . Is there anything else i will need (magnets , larger volt batteries , extenders) ? Im green when it comes to vapes and don't want to miss anything . Thanks in advance .

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ordering my Nem clone today with drip atomizer . Is there anything else i will need (magnets , larger volt batteries , extenders) ? Im green when it comes to vapes and don't want to miss anything . Thanks in advance .

man... im green horn action too!
Ive seen some kits for the nemesis for upgraded contacts but I havent jumped yet. i prolly wil though the kit was only like $8 or less...

which atomizer did you get?

You will want to get an IMR 18650 battery/ies
the bigger the mah the more times you can "kick the can" before you need to recharge it. you'll also want a charger for said battery/ies

As for building the coils.... there are videos online about how to do them. i tried doing it myself only once (with the little wick and wire that came with my rda), and the coil fired up, but it wasn't pretty. i ended up going into a couple of the local vape shops and asked them to build the coil. they hadnt yet heard of using stainless steel mess or ceramic for a wax coil (I had to show them the pics of hammalammas & kingtut106's). one shop said they wont do "paraphenelia". the other shop did what i asked with what they had in stock (ecowool wick). the build was like $5. easy. im supposed to go back with some fresh wax to have a sess with them hahaha.
another option for coil building is.... buy them prewrapped on ebay. and also buy a roll of wire so you can practice your wrapping skills without the pressure of "needing that bitch to work"

i hope hammalamma or kingtut16 or another head with rda experience chimes in and sheds some light. cause i know i know nothing hahaha

aloha