What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

EvergreenState

It's always so refreshing when common sense and good judgment prevails; these days it frequently does not.
The judge probably saw that Gypsy had already suffered way too much and for something that made no sense anyway. Enough is enough. Thank God!
Happy trails Gypsy.

Dog Star

Veteran
It happends all very fast.. maybe media with those articles made some help..!

Positive news finaly.. :)

Wish best and have a very good fun in that pub...

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Common Sense Prevails over Tyranny! I was 95% sure he would walk a free man today to look up into the sky and get goosebumps all over, "I can be back with my wife & kids again!"...Truth always wins in the end!

Gypsy, words can not express all the happiness this outcome will bring to harvest. This is the new beginning we all have been waiting for. Trump lost this one! LOL

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
WÒOOOOOOOOO....HOOOOOOOOOOO!...
FREE AT LAST!.....I'M FREE AT LAST!

Details later.....I'm daaaan the pub!

This is a wonderful turning point for sure Gypsy!

Breath in your newfound freedom while you let go of the old stress of uncertainty.

and ...... full steam ahead!

woohoo indeed! :woohoo:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Really, what kind of Judge would send one of his countrymen to Trump Land after he has suffered for five years at the hand of the DEA Grim Reaper, separated from his family, 30 months in one of earths hell hole prisons, to still face the uncertainty of a possible Death Sentence for selling seeds that contain no amount of drugs. That's how insane our government is here in the USA!