What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes HHH....I was also slightly perturbed by there not being the comments section activated on the article. I always get a good feeling of public opinion when they have it open on any report.

H

HaHaHashish

The Guardian article was very good, so it might be a good idea to contact other media outlets, especially TV, before the court case so a wave of positive public calls for justice are heard loud and clear, it might also be a good idea to contact your local member of parliament as they will get involved if it gets their face on a screen.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Guardian article was very good, so it might be a good idea to contact other media outlets, especially TV, before the court case so a wave of positive public calls for justice are heard loud and clear, it might also be a good idea to contact your local member of parliament as they will get involved if it gets their face on a screen.

I think that I will wait till after this appeal hearing to 'unleash the media beasts'.....For now I will stick with The Guardian because it seems like they have better moral values than most out there, and are sympathetic to cannabis users generally.

I'm not into this for the infamy .....I just want it over and my wife and kids over here to join me, and to get my bizz firing on all cylinders once again......I'm so sick of all this legal bollocks.

Americangrower

Veteran
I think that I will wait till after this appeal hearing to 'unleash the media beasts'.....For now I will stick with The Guardian because it seems like they have better moral values than most out there, and are sympathetic to cannabis users generally.

I'm not into this for the infamy .....I just want it over and my wife and kids over here to join me, and to get my bizz firing on all cylinders once again......I'm so sick of all this legal bollocks.

Good luck Gypsy, I still can't believe my country is wasting my tax money trying to extradite you for selling seeds. What a f'd up country. Don't worry about the crack and heroin killing our country, go after Gypsy and Emery for seeds. That will fix everything.

I hope once this is over Seedbay gets cranked back up.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good luck Gypsy, I still can't believe my country is wasting my tax money trying to extradite you for selling seeds. What a f'd up country. Don't worry about the crack and heroin killing our country, go after Gypsy and Emery for seeds. That will fix everything.

I hope once this is over Seedbay gets cranked back up.

It does amaze me that in a country where the laws are supposed to be made ' by the people and for the people' that around 70% of the USA's people are keen to have cannabis legalized (by a recent gallup poll).....and yet still under federal law cannabis is said to be without any medical uses at all, and is classed as a SCHEDULE ONE NARCOTIC, the same as heroin.

Anyone who knows anything about cannabis knows that cannabis does have medicinal properties and has been used for thousands of years as a medicine.

All I can surmise from these ridiculous federal laws on cannabis is that it has been kept in place by the US government to protect the gravy-train of paychecks to government employees and private companies (Big-Pharma, private prisons, law enforcement, lawyers and Judges and many services there-of) that have been profiting from cannabis prohibition under these laws for the past 80 years or so, so persecuting and prosecuting the American people (and others worldwide) immorally, destroying the peoples lives and liberties purely for financial gain by keeping prohibition in place, regardless of the human misery and costs that entails...

I am just one of the many millions of people over many decades who have suffered because of these BAD LAWS.

I am a British person and not even a USA citizen that is being victimized by these ridiculous federal laws, and the USA has been trying to get me into the USA to face charges and be prosecuted under them for the past 5 years now, even going so far as attempting an illegal extra-judicial-rendition (kidnapping) ten days after I was illegally detained due to this US indictment in the Philippines back in 2013.

It looks to me like the federal government is not 'for the people and by the people'....but runs autonomously from what the people actually want and need, and is only concerned with its own interests to profit from the people immorally, by criminalizing them and ruining their lives over cannabis as they have ruined my own in recent years, depriving me of my liberty by having me locked up in detention without trial, separating me from my wife and children, and ruining my business in the process.

H

HaHaHashish

I wish I could be with you in court. We're all hoping for a good outcome. Slow deep breaths Gypsy, slow, deep breaths.

If those in favor of cannabis legalization 'donated" more cash to politicians than the anti-cannabis corporations then it would be legal worldwide in about four hundred and twenty seconds....sadly, it's really that simple.

Hoypare.

Hope its a satisfactory conclusion to a stressful period in your life,hope you have a rainbow at the end of this storm :ying::tiphat:

troutman

Seed Whore
Don't worry about the crack and heroin killing our country, go after Gypsy and Emery for seeds.

Yeah, but Emery asked for it when he started his overgrow the Government thing.

Same thing happened to Dana Larsen when he was giving out free seeds while going across Canada.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/crim...r-arrest-in-calgary-during-seed-giveaway-tour

You have to know that all Governments hate Gear Jammers. :laughing:
Gear Jammer - George Thorogood

The police catch me I'll end up in the slammer,
'Cause the law don't want no gear jammer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG9krB7_xAg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fantastic news.. now the man can get on with his life. Hope all goes well for your wife and children Gypsy.. regarding the visas..:tiphat::tiphat: :good::good:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
WÒOOOOOOOOO....HOOOOOOOOOOO!...
FREE AT LAST!.....I'M FREE AT LAST!

Details later.....I'm daaaan the pub!