What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good luck for tomorrow gypsy

rolandomota

Veteran
Dont forget the statute of limitations on federal felonies of 5 years for conviction. Last i slightly looked up your troubles they were trying to charge you with something that last happened in 2011 to march of 2013 so march of 2018 is the 5 year limit for the last charge or are the charges from 2011? If so then they are royally screwed. Either way their screwed im not really sure whats going on but most of this crap is too late to be convicted on and the maine marijuana laws do help a lot not to mention the legal status of cannabis seeds in the uk.:laughing::woohoo: your lawyer should file a motion for dismissal of this case based on this and the judge should oblige

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

That's all well and good for those fortunate to have been busted in the state of California for possession of cannabis Zeez....

My case is FEDERAL...and with the USA's schizophrenic cannabis laws I am being charged as if cannabis seeds (not weed even) are a schedule '1' narcotic....the same as heroin.....it's madness.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Dont forget the statute of limitations on federal felonies of 5 years for conviction. Last i slightly looked up your troubles they were trying to charge you with something that last happened in 2011 to march of 2013 so march of 2018 is the 5 year limit for the last charge or are the charges from 2011? If so then they are royally screwed. Either way their screwed im not really sure whats going on but most of this crap is too late to be convicted on and the maine marijuana laws do help a lot not to mention the legal status of cannabis seeds in the uk.:laughing::woohoo: your lawyer should file a motion for dismissal of this case based on this and the judge should oblige

I was first pulled in by the Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines back in late August 2013, and they detained me (eventually for 30 months) because they said there was a US indictment for conspiracies around my legal cannabis seed bizz, because they said that I was now deemed as a 'Fugitive'....(which was news to me).

I was not served with any warrant at that time because the USA in cahoots with the Philippines decided to try and kidnap/illegally render me back to the USA via a forced plane ride. The feds didn't even go thru the proper route of trying to legally extradite me from the Philippines, which they should have done......and once I had physically resisted the attempted extra-judicial-rendition I was returned to the detention cell in Manila, and had to fight my way out of there slowly, legally,.... to be able to even deport back to the UK. I wasn't served with the proper extradition warrant till November 2016 in the UK......after already being back here for 8 months, thinking that the USA didn't want me any more....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
True and schiz, but, if the day ever comes, they should be taking on the state of California before small cases like this. If they can't prove that they are consistent in their administration of the law then they have nothing. NORML and a few of the groups mentioned in the second article consider cases like yours low hanging fruit and an easy victory to expand the case history for future direction.

Seeds, That's freakin' ridiculous.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Philippines does have a fully ratified extradition treaty with the USA, and so why all the 'Cloak and Dagger' illegal attempted rendering of myself?...I always wondered that, and so the second and last time I had any visit from any USA officials concerning this case, a few months into my detention in Manila, I asked these H.S. agents why they had not attempted to extradite me.....and they said 'Oh, its too complicated and corrupt here, we would rather do that from the UK'.....so I had to stew in that shit-hole for 30 months before I was even allowed to deport back to the UK..

There is something in American law called 'The Speedy Trial Act'.....and that may go in my favour if the odds go against me and I do ever end up in Maine.

B

bigganjabud

Gyps stay strong brother

Fight the good fight

Provide the evidence of the shambles of an extradition and stay free my friend

Nameste

mr.brunch

Veteran
This sucks balls. They were told no extradition so they appeal?!? On what grounds? Surely the feds got better things they could be spending their budgets on?
For example, they could put some officers into schools, maybe save a life or two....

Sorry for the rant, but man....
I hope all turns out for the best

mack 10

Veteran
so all this goes back to that maine seed bust?

the feds are crazy, i mean half of usa is legal now,
and they chase you?

Spaventa

Veteran
They like to make examples of people who are notable or have standing among us. You are a big trophy dude.Stay strong because its obvious a lot of people support you, myself included. If you need help Im sure we would all do what we can.

good luck G! Sometimes when playing Risk vs Rewards unfortunately for all those rewards we have received and the good life that has afforded usually comes with a longer fall. Chances are they dont have anything against you and when that happens they usually pull bullshit like this and make you miserable. Their goal is basically to drain you mentally physically and financially becuase they know most people will run out of funds quick and cant compete with the governments pocketbook and then after how ever long it takes to reach that point they will be waiting to give you the Plea deal. Wasnt your situation almost the same as Marc from Canadas? Best of luck to you and keep your lawyers happy brotha!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so all this goes back to that maine seed bust?

the feds are crazy, i mean half of usa is legal now,
and they chase you?

Hopefully,,when it gets chucked out and its finally over now,,once and for all,,,,,,
Putting our brother through this awful shit after a bang up in the far east that would have slaughtered lesser men,,,,,,,,
Time GN got some very,,very long overdue peace of mind and hope its all over come the 15th:woohoo:,,,,,,,,
Some nice,happy fruit to celebrate as soon as we get outside the courts of justice,,,,,,,:dance013:,,,,,,,s2