What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tree....Pollen Bombing...Episode 1

gorilla ganja

I have been waiting for update on these beauties. They look great. How long are you going to let them go? What do you think are the benefits so far of this combo. You hoping to bring some nice flavors over from the BB? Can we get a whole plant pic as well next time please.
Keep up the good work.
Peace GG

Is the miss Manitoba your cross?

Golden Tree

Thanks GG....much appreciated!

And thanks for dropping by...

I will post some full plant pics by Thursday...

With regards to flower time...I will let them go as long as they require...no rush....the BB mom takes 9 weeks....and I'm predicting a minimum of 10.5 weeks....

I was hoping to add that awesone lemon old man B.O profile from the Bangi Haze... Really just having fun....:)

Respects buddy...

Be well

GT

Golden Tree

"Miss Manitoba" is a very crazy awesome local clone only strain.....parent to the famous local "Manitoba Murder" strain....was not shared with many....Hoarded by her original caretaker.....and a plant most thought was lost.....I am her new caretaker....:)

Cheers friend

GT

Golden Tree

My favourite Home chucking mom...A TGA Pandoras Box...here she is about 12 days post Pollination from a REEFERMANS Orange Pekoe Cambodian Male I kept from a pack of OPC...

It's going to be Orangazzzzmic!

As always...thanks for dropping by friends....:)

Be well

GT

loving the thread as always GT.. awesome pic followed by awesome pic.. and that pandoras box... so frosty... beautiful..

any new comers to this thread i recomend going through it all.. and even if your not a reader you'll be happy with the nice pics.. rate some posts and rate the thread..
this guys putting on a damn good show for us..

cheers GT.. take care mate..

EvergreenState

Many nice shots GT. The Pandora Reef cross looks really frosty. What do you reckon the yield will be on the Blueberry cross? Looks like a couple of ozs. to me. I've yet to grow any Blueberry, I know Cardinal sin I NEED to rectify but Blueberry isn't a real big yielder is it? Good but not great from what I've seen . More quality over quantity.
Great work GT.

Golden Tree

Hey buddy....My DJs BB yield is average...but like you...yield is the last things on my keeper list.....

BH females I ran were beasts....so I'm expecting yield to be above average...but again will wait and see....:)

So far she's starting to really beef up at weeks 6-7...and hasn't slowed...smells are an awesome mix of Lemon old man B.O Haze and sweet fruit..candy..

Cheers buddy...great chatting...

Be well

GT

EvergreenState

Old man BO. Hey I resemble that remark.
I consider 2 ozs. to be a good yield if the quality is high. I guess that also depends on how much you smoke. Some blowers can go through 2 ozs. pretty quick. That would last me awhile.

Golden Tree

Thanks buddy....

LOTS of updates a coming.....

Here are a few sneak peeks of some BBerry X BHaze....

Start of Week 8....

Smells really interesting!

Thanks for stopping by you awesome people.....

Respects to you all!

And keep doing GREAT things!

Go get em!

GT

Golden Tree

Last one of the 8 weeker....and one of her younger sisters at week 4....

And a quick pic of what an amazing wife will buy for her obsessed TLO husband!

New scope!

And tissue culture supplies!

LOOK OUT!....lololol

A WHOLE bunch of nerding is about to go DOWN!!!!...

Last edited:

gorilla ganja

Looking great. Would love to see BB x BH outside to see what she could do in full sunshine.
Keep doing what your doing. You seem to have a knack for this pollen chucking.:biggrin:

Peace GG

Golden Tree

Thanks good dudes.....

Yeah she has really beefed up......

I recall being VERY impressed at the yields I got off female Bangi Haze plants a couple years ago.....

I could only imagine how big and beefy she would get under full sunshine.....

Damn!

Be well my friends...

Respects

GT

gorilla ganja

Thanks good dudes.....

Yeah she has really beefed up......

I recall being VERY impressed at the yields I got off female Bangi Haze plants a couple years ago.....

I could only imagine how big and beefy she would get under full sunshine.....

Damn!

Be well my friends...

Respects

GT

I have some Bangi Haze outdoors right now, but don't think it will finish properly before the freeze comes. Dam the short season in Canada. If only someone would cross it with something so it would flower sooner. Hint, hint.:)
I'm going to try, but it's so hard breeding properly guerrilla style.
Peace GG

Golden Tree

Lol....On It!

I've got an old school pure afghan in the pollen chuck sights..that is a 6.5-7.5 week finisher....really nice Afghan representation...

Also...

Hit up Reeferman....he has and is working on some AMAZING canadian outdoor Autos....auto Giganticus....auto love potion...etc...I've uploaded some pics for him of those in his 2015 outdoor thread...check them out....

You can PM me anytime GG for beans...bean trades...;)

Be well my friend...

GT