What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tree....Pollen Bombing...Episode 1

Golden Tree

Thank you to Dayzed Design image hosting....you kick ass!

Thanks to the real breeders whom first worked...introduced all the strains I play and pollen chuck with....

DJ Short....TGA.....Serious Seeds.....

You are the masters....and I but a caretaker.....

Much love and respect....

PM- Purple Menace...f6 DJ original Blueberry female...
Dennis the Menace...f6 DJ original Blueberry Killer breeding male
Pandoras Box...TGA
BG...Serious Seeds

Hey thanks dudes..stay smokey my friends....

GT

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I like seeing the difference between the PBxDM and PBxBG, showing some similar traits from the mom. But damn, that PBxBG looks like a serious producer (flower and hash)

Golden Tree

Hey buddy.....

Agreed...the PB makes a shit load of damn tasty...heart racing full melt bubble.....

It seriously tastes like cherry lemonade.....

The PB mom is a really fun mom to chuck with....she passes on heavy heavy trichome production to her offspring...

Cheers my friend

Mucho respect

GT

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I love shots (and strains) like these that have those 'waves' of resin on the sugar leaves. It's one of my favorite little forget-me-not's about cannabis

Golden Tree

New BB X BH updates a coming....

I've got one in week 2.3-3 flower....

Here she is....totally has the Bangi Haze old man lemon BO odor...with an earthy sweet fruity BB undertone...sweet Hazey church insence...

Great structure...big fat fan leaves...Happy...Happy...Happy...

Golden Tree

I've had a few buddies run the Purple Menace and Pandoras Box X Blueberry..(Dennis the Menace)....in Manitoba....rural backyard...both turned out really nice....finished early to mid October....

Depending on PB X DM pheno....some were Huge yielders....

I find though the best results were in very large planting beds....or directly into the ground....the PM DID not like being root bound or confined to a smaller container....

Bluberry...(Purple Menace) was gorgeous....

Cheers my friend

Respects

GT

Golden Tree

Gogi OG (Bohdi Seeds) X Bubba Kush.....Chem 91 X Bubba Kush.....

These got mixed up.....so I have had to identify by smell and through personal experiences with moms and dad....

Liking these....very Kush style plant...

GOG X BK....strawberry...grape...slight fuel
chem 91 x BK....more fuely kerosine odor...very little if no sweetness...foul like mom..