What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tree....Pollen Bombing...Episode 1

Golden Tree

Hey thanks dudes!

Much appreciated....been super pooper busy!

Tissue Culture course is days from being done....I'm the Carrot MASTER!....

Lots of updates coming to this thread...and my other grow journals....

Reeferman is the King!....Orange Pekoe Cambodian is one of my all time favs....here is my 2nd favourite OPC pheno...a keeper Sativa in EVERY fashion.....

Here she is Prego with A VERY studly OPC male.....6 weeks or so to go!

I RARELY make F2s....but I'm RARELY...sooo impressed!

Your a champ Reef!

Soon....the #1 OPC....my FAVOURITE plant on earth.....5 x OPC#1 TLO grow journal coming soon!

Well most awesome dudes....

Much respect to you and yours....

Be well

GT

Golden Tree

And A DJ Short heavily selected Blueberry make.....my beloved...and MOST cherished Stud...named in honor of my Father in Law..."Dennis the Menace"....

Here he is outdoors amongst his twins....larger pollen collecting run....

Nothing beats the great outdoors....BEST grow bulb in the galaxy!

Be well friends

GT

Stay smokey my friends!

Golden Tree

I run several of these little studs in 2 gallon pots over summer...outside....its a nice way to stock up on winter pollen if and when limited for space....

You Can move them in and out of the wind when it's time to collect pollen....or if the weather shits on them....

Much love Goonies!

Hey You Guuuuuyyzzzzz!

EvergreenState

Pollen bombing with a highly selected Blueberry male; how could anything crossed to that guy not turn out great? No doubt lots of taste blues in the future. Happy growin' GT.

Golden Tree

I store pollen...after ALL plant material has been removed...properly dried...then I add a grain or two of rice....or silica balls...then seal in an airtight....dark container...label...date...store in the fridge...zero degrees....

Have had no issues....

Good luck buddy

GT

Bmac1

Veteran
Beautiful plants GT. Great work you are doing. Any plans on a BB x CHem91? I just got some SD IBL "RiRi" x DJ SHort BB beans that I hope will produce some nice sour blueberry nugs.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Beautiful plants GT. Great work you are doing. Any plans on a BB x CHem91? I just got some SD IBL "RiRi" x DJ SHort BB beans that I hope will produce some nice sour blueberry nugs.

He did '91 x Dennis the Menace (BB).

Dang! Nice updates!
I was gonna say wow tha '91 looks killer, especially for soil. Then i was gonna comment on the Princes purple butthen i saw Purpla Menace, then I saw all the other plants I just dont have the time and words to commend. So I will just say, fucking amazing job brother

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
You are bringing out some interesting highlights in your blueberry crosses. Most excellent work. Stay enthused. :)