What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

Shua1991

I noticed about five minutes after smoking I was tapping my foot nervously, my ears were getting hot, really didn't feel good sitting still, started cleaning up and working almost immediately, gotta keep your mind off the craziness you're experiencing. After an hour and a half I lied down in bed, it feels like I just dodged something terrible, an "impending doom" feeling dissipated and I started to get munchies. This stuff does not seem to trigger hunger, rather it triggers flight/fear response and my hunger only came back after I sobered.

Strong stuff.

Taima-da

I noticed about five minutes after smoking I was tapping my foot nervously, my ears were getting hot, really didn't feel good sitting still, started cleaning up and working almost immediately, gotta keep your mind off the craziness you're experiencing. After an hour and a half I lied down in bed, it feels like I just dodged something terrible, an "impending doom" feeling dissipated and I started to get munchies. This stuff does not seem to trigger hunger, rather it triggers flight response.

Strong stuff.
Love the active ones, dancing, cleaning, a good walk or something more strenuous, where you just gotta keep it moving!
Thanks for the info on the pheno, have to keep an eye out for that one.👀

Last edited:

J@ck

PetRock

Cheers from pizza country!!!
Golden Tiger feminized, old seed of about 2016.
19 weeks flowering
IMG_20210429_212710 (1).jpg
IMG_20211024_183727 (2).jpg
IMG_20211024_183801 (1).jpg
IMG_20210802_205913.jpg

Stay foolish, stay trippy...
Always green!!!

Wuachuma

@dubi Which version of Golden Tiger was sold in 2020?
I have a pack and am wondering which parents were used at that time - Im not sure when it switched over to (Ko Chang x Meao Thai) x (Old killer malawi x malawi)

PetRock

Welcome to our room @PetRock :giggle: and thanks for sharing pics of your GT grow, seeds from that time are already the GT 2.0 upgraded version.
Why do you think took so long to finish ? Rarely GT 2.0 needs more than 13 weeks of flowering to finish (in proper conditions).
High dubi!
I grow this lady one year ago... checking my notes:
One week at 16/8
6 week at 12/12
And 20 week at 11/13...
Long as a pregnancy lolol!
It was my first experience with a pure satty don't know why it took so long.
Probably because my inexperience plus growing inside a micro space (a fridge).
Or maybe her double thay lineage longer the flowering time.
I can tell it was a crazy as hell of a plant but she deserve a lot.

Wuachuma

Awesome, thank you buddy

I always wish I pulled the trigger on those Double Thai and V.Black x Thai when they first got released

Last edited:

Shua1991

I smoked some of the Golden Tiger anxiety pheno with a few friends, everyone said they're not interested smoking it again except for one person who loved it.

Not for everyone, I think I gonna make s1's of this pheno to see if the offspring carry this racy/paranoia effect. I can see this having potential adverse reactions to people with Bipolor/schizoid mental preconditions.

Last edited:

musigny23

Here is a reg Golden Tiger I have going. It's a confirmed female. I have three other reg seed GT plants but two haven't entirely confirmed yet and one is an unusual very slow growing sort of dwarf.

Until I see something unmistakeable I'm not able to make a call on the two undecideds. What appears to be tightly curled preflower leaves slowly emerging and preceding male flowers have sometimes given way to a female bract and pistil. One plant is 10 weeks old and really isn't showing anything. In my experience when that happens it will eventually be female.

Anyway now this one is transplanted into it's permanent spot and it's going well.

hbDBYOb.jpg

iTarzan

I would wake and bake that everyday and then jump on the gumption train and get all the shit done I need to get done. I had Asian Fantasy that was like that. Only a couple of my friends ever wanted to see it again. I only ever had one successful grow which was an outdoor plant. It was a very finicky plant, some of the very best growers just gave up on it. That's why it isn't around anymore. It was hard/impossible to grow and most people only smoked it once. You can't make any money on that weed and you can't count on even keeping it alive. Not enough water DEAD. One drop too much water DEAD. Same with ferts, temp and humidity.

If you can grow GT and it has similar effects I will always have some in the stash. I have a bunch of stuff growing this summer. I also put in a new garden and 2 greenhouses so I have been busy. I did finally plant some GT seeds.I mentioned earlier that I wanted to start some seeds and clone the females for an indoor run this winter. I will still get some decent amount of weed from these late seedlings. Then after the indoor run is done and smoked on I will decide on the keepers. I planted them in a big grow bag. I bought 2 5 seed packs but only planted one. So 5 seeds planted last week came up above ground in 4 days (It was a hot week). Super strong looking seedlings that just flexed their seed shell helmets off like they were nothing. They have been out of the ground 5 days and look awesome.

These have been the most vigorous seeds I have started in a long time. Boinged out of the ground and cast their seed hulls off like Hulk treated Loki.

Latest posts

Latest posts