What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

Shua1991

So I think some of the terpenes in my Cannabis-gt pheno "anxiety pheno" which near gave me a recent attack gas proven on a deep level amongst myself(self medicating lymes patients) and homegrown like myself who sampled homegrown- we are in agreement- these cannabanoids and terpenes have noted

1.anti-inflammatory response
2. Anti-bacterial response(passing blood-brain barrier immediately to administer this effectively)
3. Clarity of thought- "crystalline psychedelic stress relief" brought on by higher cannabanoid content aka "Cannabagion/CBG concentrations"

To understand this pharmacology you must understand the mechanism of action in medical Marijuana aka cannabis.

CBG is highest among landrace sativas, particularly african/malawi landraces as detected through various testing methods, @dubi has greater wisdom and experience with these methods and mY even be able to describe in detail what I am merely trying to in my short smoke report, report on for all to see.

I knew this was the most medicinal weed I smoked in years and the panic attack proved it, the immediate blood-brain reaction my lymes disease bacteria experienced and the inflammatory response inside my skull was all the evidence I needed, these are the strongest form of cannabis medicine I have grown in 5+ years. My psychosomatic response is all I need to know this phenotype has the goods to help others, and I have the clones to prove it!!!!!! Soon, with dubis blessing I will make f4's of this "lyme killer" phenotype for hopes others in my environment can recieve therapeutic help too.

@dubi I am crying tears of joy right now for thousands of Americans who can.now experience this for themselves.

Lymes relief through immediate blood-brain traversing medicine hidden in plain sight from "landrace" malawi genetics.

The arity of thought I am experiencing now I haven't had in 5+ years since my lymes disease infection. I was in a near permanent state of purgatory, and this cleared the smog like nothing else.

I owe you more than you could know.

I was seeking a cure though self medicating and I bought these seeds.

No such thing as coincidences, you advertised a medicine like the mushrooms around me advertise themselves with red coloration, telling us "pick me pick me"

Evolutionary priming
large.jpg

Our ancestors picked this mushrooms for their dietary content and their medicinal content, their "sulfur' content, aka.why we call them the "sulfur shelf mushrooms" for their high content of sulfur, a natural antibiotic. And their smell aka "chicken of the woods"

Research "laetipourus sulfurous" it's the same medicinal compounds found in coprine/disulfiram hence the sulfur.

What else has this funky scent? Funky phenotypes of your golden tiger. These phenotypes will under gas chromatography prove higher concentrations of thiols aka mercaptans

chemical compound

Actions

Alternate titles: mercaptan

By The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica • Edit History

Table of Contents

thiol, also called mercaptan, any of a class of organic chemical compounds similar to the alcohols and phenols but containing a sulfur atom in place of the oxygen atom. Thiols are among the odorous principles in the scent of skunks and of freshly chopped onions; their presence in petroleum and natural gas is objectionable because they have disagreeable odours, interfere with catalysts used in refining processes, and produce sulfur dioxide upon combustion.

Available in odorous cultivars of cannabis aka skunks aka Roadkill Skunk, a highly medicinal variety containing high amounts of the chemical "prenylthiol" aka 3-methyl-2-butenyl thiol

The main odorant of Roadkill Skunk now discerned from Gas chromatography tests.

This same main ingredient in mercaptans and "disulfiram" and a natural counterpart- Coprine, except with the more potent pharmacologal -coprine similar to skunks which we adore the "potent" cultivars and wild varieties of said mushrooms smell of asparagus(sulfur we piss out) 😀
I'm certain a gas chromatography test would prove those with "asparagus piss" show higher concentrations of thiols/mercaptans and 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol

In a.scientific setting this would all be proven except we are federally banned from studying the medicinal effects of cannabis- not perriferally related medicinal mushrooms for the exact same sulfure compounds produced by nature.

1. maitake
2. Chicken of the woods
3. Inky cap mushrooms
4. Pheasants back mushrooms

The main culprit in my environment would be "coprinus atramentarius". I will soon farm these and.prove the efficacy of skunks, skunk cultivars in the process.

Last edited:

Shua1991

@dubi I am crying tears of joy as I write this, you helped save potentially thousands of lives- myself included from the ailments associated with lymes disease, a chronic ailment/pandemic spread via ticks and the wild deer that carry them.

The greatest infectious disease in my region of Northern United States, the collective research involved here is not negligible, as we are federally banned from doing so, except you already have, which is why I bought Golden Tiger to begin with, your accurate strain descriptors 😀 will help thousands, and I just made the seeds using Golden Tiger and my localized medicinal variety (gashmoygle) I hope you do not mind me giving you the credit, you deserve it. I seated the phenotypes with the greatest sulfure uptake, hence the greatest medicinal value- catpiss YEA please and thank you!, oh a pheno that smells like rotting sulfuric flesh? I'll breed with that!

Thank you thank you thank you for all your hard work and documentation.

If you ever visit NYC, i potentially owe you years to my life, immeasurable gratitude and empathy to show you around town, the best food stops, the right environments conducive to a healthy stay, and parting 🙏.

I live to see the day.

Shua1991

This phenotype is very high in CBG production, as well as thiol/mercaptan production.

Aka the "catpiss" phenotype high in ammonia compounds/thiols medicine and cannabigerol.

It's why I spent 4 months growing and then 1 month curing this marvel.
20220527_095852.jpg
20220527_095919.jpg
20220611_000847.jpg
20220610_235935.jpg

Just like Europeans have no skunks native to their ecological systems, I cannot describe their odor without describing 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol

And this phenotype has it, it's the "rotting meat" aka "Tiger of the woods" pheno.

Sorry for the nickname 😅 it's gonna stick around here once the clones start flowing.

You can smell 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol in sweat and in oil production of "skunk" cultivars, I smell like this as I type this 😂

This is the main culprit behind the odors of Skunk cannabis and even skunky beer, if they used hopps in their production, the hopps have their own native compounds call "humulene" hoppy beers have terpens, flavanoids that flavor the beer, when light hits the beer it begins to degrade the flavors Into 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol aka

Skunky beer.

Leave a beer in a clear bottle on your windowsill or inside your grow room and in a few days it will smell "skunky", the sunlight like your growing room lighting(with correct spectrum) will degrade the native hopp's humulene into- 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol

The main culprit for skunks aromatics. Also a sign of medicinal value, which likely attracts people to it who self medicate-

High hopps concentrated beers

Indian "pale ale"
Double IPA
Triple IPA

These in succession have the highest concentrations of hopps aka humulene content.

Anyone can replicate this and see scientifically, if you have a gas chromatograph lying around then use it.

Prove me wrong, ya can't even if you tried, it is no longer a secret. It's a fact of nature and sunlight effects on terpen degradation near/at harvest.

I aint fucking lying. Trust your own nose and mouth and taste buds, or ask somone you don't like to taste, it's a harmless gag 😜(just joshing).

Last edited:

Shua1991

Aces seeds, @dubi, you could win a Nobel prize if you could prove via gas chromatography tests that cannabis aka Golden Tiger phenotypes high in CBG, and Humulene/Volatile Sulfur Compounds like 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol these compounds are immediate smokable relief and highly volatile, they pass the blood-brain barrier immediately and will trigger an immediate immune response in anyone with acute brain inflammatory disease aka ALS, lymes disease and related autoimmune diseases caused via bacterium in the brain! You helped me realize this all thanks to one particularly medicinal phenotype of Golden Tiger.

If you can prove this with the help of us all here, imagine the pharmacological benefit to the world we might be able to supply by breeding more potent hybrids like "Golden Tiger" who's very rare "recessive" phenotypes do produce mercaptans of highly medicinal value!

I'm gonna a try and spread the word.

Lots of scientific data that is illegal federally in the USA would help prove this, you and your colleagues would make history if you did achive this in spain! I hope you do it first, try to accomplish this here in America, but the stove-pipe information blockage we have has prevented these facts from coming to light.

Shua1991

It prevents the public from acknowledging phenomena if you stovepipe our sources of information and via preventing our own data collection, the very thing that powers the scientific method.

We banned cannabis from bring studied and labeled it a schedule 1 drug.

The evidence is in the flowers and gas chromatography testing, it's at our very finger tips.

Shua1991

If chimera the scientist is still on these forums, his knowledge and wisdom would certainly be able to be used to verify the veracity of these claims, solidarity to all!

Last edited:

Shua1991

Volatile sulfure compounds like

"3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol" trigger immune our innate immune response via their own unique- pro inflammatory response this causes t-cell formation, inflammation and attacking an infection. The potent innate medical oils that carry these "volatile Sulfur compounds" like 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol and its terpenoid precursors like "Humulene" which degrade into 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol provide immediate medicinal relief to those with disease.
the medical terpens also afforded to Golden Tiger and their responses counteracts the inflammatory response of sulfuric compounds, this via human our human endocannabanoid system, these thc precursors and cbd possess the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal capabilities to provide therapeutically bioavailable extracts using Golden tiger! All highly medicinal cannabis smells strong! We know this when smoked, available immediately through blood-brain transfer of readily smokable oils and their cannabanoids, terpenes and thiols, which trigger the immune response sending T-cells into action.

Golden Tiger and its highly CBG content, it's terpenes and effects all provide medical relief.

This will help provide the science to federally overturn cannabis phobibitions world wide.

Thank you all... I'm crying tears of joy writing these words.

Thank you all.

This is all true, you helped save thousands of suffering peoples, our prohibitions prevented these facts from coming to light via the CIA's and other organisations using misinformation and through controlled information channels, aka "news", its all due to informational stovipiping methods they have mastered, and we all fall victim to. We all fall victim to these channels of information, this is a domino waiting to take down thousands of others, obscured to our vision.

They prevented these facts from coming to light to poison the popation, to keep us sick, to keep us ill.

Last edited:

J@ck

Good day all :)
My 3 Gt's are growing very nicely.
I love the structure, the leaves, the way they grow, yes i'm in love :love:
The first in picture have the thinner leaves, grow irregular, thaï side :p
The 2 others look pretty similar but the 3rd in picture is more fat and nervous in grow than the 2nd :devilish:
I think they're a bit hungry.
Must spray some "purin d'orties" on them ;)
View media item 18702899
View media item 18702900
View media item 18702901
View media item 18702902
View media item 18702903
View media item 18702904
View media item 18702905
View media item 18702906
View media item 18702907

iTarzan

2 weeks later and they have grown nicely. They have not shown sex. Sorry for the crappy pic. It was very hot and when I saw it was crappy I just went inside and will get another today. It was 92 with super high humidity. Three days in a row over 90 and it is going to last until Sunday for 6 days in a row. I have been carrying tons of water.
gtnow.jpeg

iTarzan

I took some better pics of the Golden Tiger. They have grown a few inches more but have not shown sex yet. I do have my guess though. There is one significantly taller and less branchy plant and 3 shorter and somewhat bushy plants. I am thinking 1 male and 3 females. These pics were all during the day but using the flash made a couple look like night pictures.

I am going to just pull the males because you wouldn't be getting golden tiger seeds anyways you would be getting f2s and pheno searching project seeds. Unless people smarter than me think seeds would be a good idea.

The one shorter plant in bottom right has very sativa leaves. A grasshopper found some of them tasty. Sad news... the grasshopper died.

gtnow2.jpeg
gtnow3.jpeg
gtnow4.jpeg
gtnow5.jpeg
gtnow6.jpeg

StickyBandit

I took some better pics of the Golden Tiger. They have grown a few inches more but have not shown sex yet. I do have my guess though. There is one significantly taller and less branchy plant and 3 shorter and somewhat bushy plants. I am thinking 1 male and 3 females. These pics were all during the day but using the flash made a couple look like night pictures.

I am going to just pull the males because you wouldn't be getting golden tiger seeds anyways you would be getting f2s and pheno searching project seeds. Unless people smarter than me think seeds would be a good idea.

The one shorter plant in bottom right has very sativa leaves. A grasshopper found some of them tasty. Sad news... the grasshopper died.

View attachment 18737213 View attachment 18737214 View attachment 18737215 View attachment 18737216 View attachment 18737217
I would be careful picking the sex before they show. I picked mine all wrong :p

iTarzan

Excellent looking buds kd. These long flowering sativas have been forgotten for too long.

Well it has been ten more days and none of the GT have revealed sex yet. My seed plants always make me wait longer than other people's plants. Oh they take 7-9 weeks. It took 5-7 internodes. Mine go 12 weeks and 10-12 internodes. WTF?

I am staying the course.

iTarzan

These golden tigers will not have their reveal party yet. I want blue or pink dust to make it easy.
Here are the latest pics. The tall "probable male" hit the green house ceiling where it is about 6 feet tall. I moved it in a bit because it is too hot to be in all the way. I have some pics of potential pre flowers. What do you guys think for this tall one.

tiger.jpeg
tiger2.jpeg
tiger3.jpeg
tiger4.jpeg
tiger5.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts