What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice to see yours Kiefcake ! The first one is a very Meao Thai dominant pheno, don't expect big yields from such phenos, but as you experienced extremely electric and accelerated effects. Second one is also quite Meao Thai dominant, although showing a bit of the Malawi flower structure too.

Looks wonderful this late flowering pheno @JustGrowing420 :dance013:She has the voluminous and meaty Malawi flower, with unmistakable Thai foxtailing and influence too.

Kiefcake

Nice to see yours Kiefcake ! The first one is a very Meao Thai dominant pheno, don't expect big yields from such phenos, but as you experienced extremely electric and accelerated effects. Second one is also quite Meao Thai dominant, although showing a bit of the Malawi flower structure too.

Looks wonderful this late flowering pheno @JustGrowing420 :dance013:She has the voluminous and meaty Malawi flower, with unmistakable Thai foxtailing and influence too.
Thank you, I always wondered which Thai it was, and most definitely not getting big yields, big 4 foot tall plant in a 5 gallon bucket may be an ounce. It's definitely my favorite one of the 3 females I've had. The stretch in flower is enormous, like 10x.

There has been very little of it left by the time it cures well, maybe that will change once this run of it is done, which started a day or two ago.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I found a catpiss phenotype, smells like urea and slightly of mango, wet hay.

I also found plenty of catpiss in some more Thai leaning Zamaldelica F2 expressions, not related to Zamaldelica elite mango carrot mother.

Welcome strangebabylon Thanks for your interest in our work.
Please pm or email us to: info@aceseeds.org and we will recommend you the most suitable sativa genetics for your taste and tropical location.

Kiefcake

Screenshot_20220602-172212_Gallery.jpg

She is looking absolutely magnificent this run as the crystals are packing on

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
All the best for this outdoor season with Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica J@ck i still remember the amazing red outdoor Guawi in your avatar that you harvested a few years ago ;)

JustGrowing420

Wow @Shua1991 amazing plants!!!! :love:

Yes of course I tried it, the thing I'm trying really hard to do is keep some for cure. :laughing:

I have really fallen in love with this girl, it is active clear high, energetic and trippy, big time dilation for me also.

No ceiling and can get somewhat paranoid in the right setting and smoking too much.

Smell retains astringent component but wood changes to more mature notes.

Taste as I described woody hits you first, a bit spicy and on exhale some citrus as curing progresses, could be something orangey/mandarine as you said also.
Very smooth smoke... current favorite....

J@ck

All the best for this outdoor season with Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica J@ck i still remember the amazing red outdoor Guawi in your avatar that you harvested a few years ago ;)
Hello Dubi, thank you very much :)
Very special grow with Guawi, it was my first outdoor and i was like "Jack and the magic beans" lol.
That purple girl was 4,20 meters (without pot of course) :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts