What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

Chungo

IMG_20230819_114003.jpg
20234519114528.jpg
IMG_20230819_114252.jpg

Plan on pulling the GT 3.0 down in the next week. Some amber tricones showing up and very few white pistels remain. Tried a couple small buds last week after a couple of days of drying and was impressed. Will be putting a Killer A5 Haze in the light box next. That killer plant was started outside in June and looks very strong with 2 toppings done to her...

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
about 11 & ½ weeks of flowering if i'm sure..

Attachments

• th4.jpg
    th4.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 232
  • th3.jpg
    th3.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 226
  • thjtn.jpg
    thjtn.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 222
  • th2.jpg
    th2.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 217
  • th1-2.jpg
    th1-2.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 225
  • th1-1.jpg
    th1-1.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 223
  • th1.jpg
    th1.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 223

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
How long are you taking her? The full 14 weeks as stated in the strain description or will you go over that if the plant looks like it is far from done?
good question. honestly i have no idea. i go with the flow. i hope they finish at 14 but 16 or 18 is not a problem. recently i was bored of waiting, but now they are getting fatter so i am excited again!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are impressed with your GT3 early smoking tests @Chungo :D i'm impressed with the beautiful colas you got despite the heat indoors during summer time, well done! Please, get back to us with a smoke report of your cobs after curing.

Amazing trees you are growing this year @Azure :smoke: hope the weather allows to finish properly what it looks is going to be an epic season!

Excellent gardening job @wutwut o_O wow, truly impressed with the volume of your colas! I'm sure long flowering will be rewarded with a very high yield of very potent, resinous flowers. Thanks a lot for the updates!

Azure

The one in the wild seems like a higher yielding, faster flowering expression @Azure impressive structure and strong arms 💪 Curious to know how they are doing now by end of the month ....
The trichome development is looking great! Plants are getting super frosty and aromatic.
One plant is spicy and the other has a lime scent. I may take them down this weekend but I'll have to see to make sure. The weather is good and will allow then to continue if they need more time.

Latest posts

Latest posts