What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

Garmonbozia

GT3 Vape report:
After three days without vaping i began my lovely evening with 0,6g of GT3 on my Volcano Hybrid (2 bags: one at 185°C and another one at 185/192°C).
First i was very impressed by the intensity of the high. A very strong but pleasant and clear high increasing non stop for a good one hour.
It was a very challenging high and one minute seems to last one hour.
I wanted to watch a movie but the power of the high forced me to move my legs, my harms or my body to restrain all the potency of this one hour increasing phase.
Paradoxically i can focus on watching my movie despite the raw power of the high.
I can focus on the movie but i can think of other ideas too at the same time if i want to do it.
It's like mental superpowers.
The second hour the high settled down with a very good intensity and turned into pure well-being.
The third hour the high decreased slowly with almost no comedown.
I vaped another 0,6g at the same temps ( 2 bags more).
This time the one hour challenging high turned directly to a very blissful and clear high that lasts for two good hours when i believe it passed only 30minutes.
This GT3 is clearly one of my favorite Aceseeds strains.
It's the perfect strain to stay happy and focus with a good big smile on your face all day long.

Fennecfox

Golden tiger 3rd version at 14 weeks, the heat 35c is making them not want to finish, haven’t seen much amber so I guess I’ll keep going a bit. The other more Thai leaners will take a bit, they seem to finally be ending tho.

IMG_1340.jpeg

IMG_1337.jpeg
IMG_1333.jpeg

Last edited:
Man that’s just beautiful right there. I know Ace provides great genetics. I’ve only ran Kali China and kali china x Bangi haze but I’ve always been interested in the longer flowering sativa like golden tiger and really want to try the zamaldelica

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola @Chungo The amount of stretching also depends on if growers flower young plants from seed or sexually mature clones, size of the pot, feeding, temps, light intensity ... to avoid excessive stretching when growing sativas indoors: better flower clones and not plants from seed, keep them in small pots till early flowering stretching is over, then transplant to bigger pot for the rest of the flowering. Avoid excessive nitrogen and too much heat (not more than 25ºc) in that first third of flowering.

Chungo

Hola @Chungo The amount of stretching also depends on if growers flower young plants from seed or sexually mature clones, size of the pot, feeding, temps, light intensity ... to avoid excessive stretching when growing sativas indoors: better flower clones and not plants from seed, keep them in small pots till early flowering stretching is over, then transplant to bigger pot for the rest of the flowering. Avoid excessive nitrogen and too much heat (not more than 25ºc) in that first third of flowering.
Well I seem to have done most things wrong if I want to restrict the stretch. I started the GT 3.0 from seed, they are in 14 gallon pots. Oh well I guess I will see as they are moving vertically quickly now and maybe I can LST some more.....thanks for the info.......

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @Fennecfox :yes:

Sorry to hear the heat produced excessive reflowerings, prolonging the flowering time. The one in the pics looked very nice at harvest time What about the other more Thai leaning females ? Were they ripe enough ? How would you describe them vs this one ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for get back to us with a smoke report on your GT3 @Garmonbozia :giggle: Pleased to know you liked it so much after your 3 months break, your feedback is much appreciated knowing your excellent growing skills and your experience with both G2 and GT3 versions. Would love to hear your opinion (when you feel like) on the other strains you harvested!

CaptainLucky

Thanks a lot for get back to us with a smoke report on your GT3 @Garmonbozia :giggle: Pleased to know you liked it so much after your 3 months break, your feedback is much appreciated knowing your excellent growing skills and your experience with both G2 and GT3 versions. Would love to hear your opinion (when you feel like) on the other strains you harvested!
I’m new here but I’m growing a Golden Tiger,Chocolate Thai and Panama. Love your seeds and thought I’d say high. CL🍀

Chungo

IMG_20230618_072636.jpg

30 days from the flip to 11/13 on these two GT 3.0. No topping done but a little thinning out. This is a first time Low stress grow. Now I guess it's wait and see. I have the lights only about 16 in above the canopy with no issues this close. I have never had the lights closer than 20 in. the past grows. Sorry poor pic with a cell ph.

RizlaMan

Germinated on Spring Equinox, vegged 4.5 weeks, and now at day 68 of flower.

Regarding flowering photoperiod: first month of flower was 11/13, then two weeks of 10.5/13.5, followed by two weeks of 10/14, and finally 9.5/14.5 since then.

Grown in 3 gallon grow bags of 2:1 coco coir: perlite with worm castings, dolomitic lime, and composted chicken guano.

Veg was fed with Alaska fish emulsion (5-1-1) and the same brand's flower (0-10-10) solution during flowering. Kelp powder and CalMag added to each watering.

400 watt HPS in a 4 x 4 ft grow tent.

Originally the grow had 3 Golden Tiger 3.0 fem, 3 Panama fem, 2 Malawi fem, 2 AG13 x Colombia, and 2 A5 x Colombia. Both AG13 x Colombia were male, as was one A5 x Colombia whose pollen was used to make seeds with female plants.

A5 x Colombia, Panama, and Malawi flowers have all been harvested. These Golden Tiger 3.0 need 2-4 more weeks. They've just begun a wave of reflowering.

Seeds from all pollinations have been collected.

20230703_151550.jpg
20230703_151634.jpg
20230703_151654-jpg.18861124

Attachments

• 20230703_152208.jpg
    20230703_152208.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • 20230703_151708.jpg
    20230703_151708.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 64
  • 20230703_151654.jpg
    20230703_151654.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 717
  • 20230703_151645.jpg
    20230703_151645.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
  • 20230703_151612.jpg
    20230703_151612.jpg
    11.7 MB · Views: 63

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
:biglaugh:
this grow is mixed with some panama and golden tiger but it's mainly of golden tiger 3rd thai dominant. they are about at 4 wks of flowering now. crazy stretching.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg