What's new

GoldDiggin' chicks?? Wtf are up with girls these days!?!?

antimatter

Veteran
Now how about those crack dealers who keep selling crack wtf is up with that, they drive really expensive vehicles to and always got girls around them. There is something seriously wrong with society if those guys can get away with murder but a nice beautiful garden can't thrive in peace.

step one...ask if she has a man,if she says yes...ask her is she happy...fuckit most dudes take their woman for granted anyways and you can pull her easily with a little game and respect...some shit they havnt been givin for a long time.

step two...sometime during the first couple conversations let her know whats on ur mind by saying something like..."look we are cool and friends already,but i like you and im tryin to take you out on another level." or something like that so they understand where ur comin from.but you have to have their mind on you with conversation,make them laugh and shit.

then when you take her out go where she wants to go,even if it seems stupid to you.chiks sometimes like stupid shit yo but they appreciate a mf that will do it with them.
...and never never pursue too hard too fast,why buy all kinds of things for someone you dont know if shes into you?chiks like confidence and when you go too fast it make a mf look desperate,and desperate dont look good on any man ya dig?
also when you start to buy a chik shit too fast they may tend to look at you like a sucka yo,as soon as you are looked at like an income you can forget all about the girl caring to get to know you or not cause shes gonna be on her hustle by then...take it easy maing plenty of time to spoil later if she pan out yo.go too fast and you set urself up to be gold dug on playa.
...im a firm believer that what im givin them is as good or better then what they are giving me ;) so if she slips on me she plays herself...thats the intro of the way you take a girl and make her yours...ill be printin up the player handbook soon coming to amazon and bookstores near you.:smokey: :D
peace-T-

END THREAD

antimatter

Veteran
END THREAD

penis-costume.jpg

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
She looks to be a big girl, You can probably trust them more their just happy to be with someone lol.

Naaa...5'3, around 135. Average build. Just a small chest lol. I guess the black box does the trick. Can't say I really wanted anyone to be able to figure out who it is at a glance.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now how about those crack dealers who keep selling crack wtf is up with that, they drive really expensive vehicles to and always got girls around them. There is something seriously wrong with society if those guys can get away with murder but a nice beautiful garden can't thrive in peace.

You see em on the street and TV, sure, but you see a lot more of them in prison population. They aren't getting away with anything. There are just in and out. Playin' the game.

They don't really give a shit. Prison is a way of life for lots and lots of folk down here and elsewhere, really. We have the best criminal education system in the country IMO.

antimatter

Veteran
You see em on the street and TV, sure, but you see a lot more of them in prison population. They aren't getting away with anything. There are just in and out. Playin' the game.

They don't really give a shit. Prison is a way of life for lots and lots of folk down here and elsewhere, really. We have the best criminal education system in the country IMO.

its weird they always put grow op busts in the paper but its very rare I see cocaine dealer busted and if there is a bust its usually some kind of sting operation, I think the police are in on it.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
its weird they always put grow op busts in the paper but its very rare I see cocaine dealer busted and if there is a bust its usually some kind of sting operation, I think the police are in on it.

It's a scare tactic, they know they actually have no control over the scene.

Got Ballz ?

:D

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran

we sit, scratch our head then wonder what happened and look nice enough to be in the paper.....:biggrin:

the white noses flip faster than a coin toss at the superbowl

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If you go sit in the tank for a couple of days down here you'll run into plenty of the people you talk about. You have to remember. You live BC Canada. You are reading the BC Canadian paper.

It's a totally different world in the deep south of the US bro. Totally different.

antimatter

Veteran
If you go sit in the tank for a couple of days down here you'll run into plenty of the people you talk about. You have to remember. You live BC Canada. You are reading the BC Canadian paper.

It's a totally different world in the deep south of the US bro. Totally different.

Yheah the RCMP are crooked as hell and like to shoot/tazer first. There not even police there a crime gang who gets away with whatever they want.

KillerDemo

well im from cali and from living here my whole life i've come to the conclusion that most women want $$$ and as soon as it drys up...ur done...sure there are the few good women exceptions but this younger crowd is OBSESSED with $$$...sad but true