What's new

GoldDiggin' chicks?? Wtf are up with girls these days!?!?

A

alpinestar

that sucks, but it looks like she was so "smart" that she got all that free shit out of you.

this kind of thing happens to every guy at some point. take it as a lesson.
dont trust anything with a vagina - especially when you are single.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

ok for real now that i've stopped laughing,
my advice here, is that she honestly really thought you guys were friends... did you ever consider to say... "hey are we dating? are we more?" then she would've probably told you to fuck off.....

C

cyberwax

well what can i say, some chicks are like that. She's no good anyway so fuck it, too bad you didnt get her in bed tho...

ourcee

like someone else said, dont trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die.

girls (note I say 'girls' and not 'women') LOVE feeling wanted, they thrive on it, the more guys that are into them, the hotter they are in their eyes.

T

TrichyTrichy

ooh yeah... tell him to take out a plumper and risk losing more money than before. :laughing:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dude i feel ya bro i spent like 300 bucks dating this bisexual chick last month and then it turns out she has a girlfriend and they got matching tattoos bitch led me on with kisses but never let me hit. fuckin bitches!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Chicks are so dumb to think guys are really just "friends" most the time*** guys want more, it's a fact, but women choose to argue and say guys are different, "really" lol

T

Teeg420

Ha ha you got played playa.

I dont trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

edit: ourcee you beat me to it.