What's new

GOLD PROSPECTING

dnabud

i have to say i love to grow plants and mine gold. people think you can just pick nuggets up off the ground and throw seeds on the ground and plants will grow and dont realize how much labor is involved in both gold mining and growing cannabis.

B

BrnCow

Looks like Endur had to dig a big assed hole...a politician would have had a heart attack working that hard...maybe me too...

igrowone

Veteran
see if anyone is still subbed here, the guys are back in action
saw an ad for them down in South America, got a gold claim in the tropics, back on Discovery in a couple of weeks

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys watch the Bering Sea Under the ice?...I thought getting gold in the summer was crazy but under the ice in insane!...the guys from the gator crew were getting gold by the pound!! They got so much, the other crews were just drama after drama...Great show tho, I love it.
Someone hits it big huh?? coolness!!

I'm addicted to all these prospecting shows but i think under the ice has been my favorite...those dudes are crazy.

I swear these damn shows are giving me gold fever haha, i hope the kid and his grandpa hit it big!!

igrowone

Veteran
i'll give the old guy his due, humping through the equatorial jungle at his age is an accomplishment in itself
not saying his voice does much for me, pretty annoying, but how many guy's his age will take on this kind of challenge?

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
new episode of goldrush... i hope fred goes broke!!! hate that guy

go parker go!! damn i hope that kid strikes it big!

im not watching that jungle gold show... any white mofos that think they can go in a foreign land and take their gold are going to end up with a bullet in their head.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new episode of goldrush... i hope fred goes broke!!! hate that guy

go parker go!! damn i hope that kid strikes it big!

im not watching that jungle gold show... any white mofos that think they can go in a foreign land and take their gold are going to end up with a bullet in their head.

I think Fred is getting some karma that he deserves from not making a deal on that power box that Parker needed, he shouldn't have been so greedy and sold Parker the box at a reasonable price, Parker had no problem helping him out moving the snow.
Parker found a lot in that last clean out they did, I hope that guy is just a scatter brain and not a thief. I would love for Parker to hit it big!!

No kidding s13sr, that Jungle Gold show is not as good at all, not sure what makes it lame ass but it wont last!

Todd sure has a lot of ppl to pay before he gets any of this "thousand ounce" he claims to get before the season is over, he talks big, lets see how he does, might be the one that hits the mother load!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gold shows are funny cuz they blow alll their $$$ on equip and gas to run the equip. show me a buncha guys working shovels and pics all day and hunched over a bucket of black sand w a pan all night.
fools need to find so much gold just to break even on expenses, lower those equip expenses (aka learn to use your machinery w.o breaking it) and use more man power. those old fuckers and fat fuckers dont look like miners to me.... they look like guys on a peice of bigass machinery w a camera crew..

take it from a guy who lives off money made from things i dig up and things i grow

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I think Fred is getting some karma that he deserves from not making a deal on that power box that Parker needed, he shouldn't have been so greedy and sold Parker the box at a reasonable price, Parker had no problem helping him out moving the snow.
Parker found a lot in that last clean out they did, I hope that guy is just a scatter brain and not a thief. I would love for Parker to hit it big!!

No kidding s13sr, that Jungle Gold show is not as good at all, not sure what makes it lame ass but it wont last!

Todd sure has a lot of ppl to pay before he gets any of this "thousand ounce" he claims to get before the season is over, he talks big, lets see how he does, might be the one that hits the mother load!

Can't stand Fred.
Parker-Hope he hits it.
Jungle show- Not interested after watching for about 10 minutes
Todd-His mouth is bigger than his big fancy tumbler he bought. Not the kind of guy I'd want to work with cause the "next big thing" is always better than the last "next big thing" he couldn't figure out how to work properly. Real know it all. Starting to wonder if he could find gold at a pawn shop.
Old man Hoffman-Ought to leave that annoying pos at home and off the show. Doing things his own way is going to get one of his unlucky to be working with him friends killed.