What's new

Goji OG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a bit late lol....

Here is the next plants coming along just fine ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, This strain has been culled. I'm on a quest to find the plants that everyone want to Find ;).. I cant keep everything I grow.....The only strain I have left from 303 is Bio Diesel...That one is still in veg...

therealnumber9

Goji

Goji

Have you got any tips for an inexperienced grower, looking to get the best results outdoors? I have 6 beans in soil now, under a 4 bulb t5. I have had temps a lil higher than 80F during the days.. I need to put a little fan in my closet.

Seeds went into cup of RO water yesterday morning, 9 am. 3 sank, and moved immediately into wet paper towel in a bag. As of today, seeds are now in vermisoil in solo cups.

I plan to keep indoors until I think they're ready to go outdoors.

By the way, your goji in veg and flower are very pretty, and look like they have been shown lots of love. I've come to IC mag to learn what I can about goji. I will be starting a grow journal or diary soon. Which do you recommend?

Thanks a bunch PFB.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She doesn't require any special treatment. Keep the EC levels in check dont over feed her, keep her healthy you will get some nice plants. I have never grown Goji outdoor im sure she will be different then an indoor grow. I write up Journals for new varieties.

Latest posts

Latest posts