What's new

Goji OG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Goji OG grow report..

Veg Nutrients: PBP grow + Beneficial Bio Root Bloom , Sea green, Rootamentary, and Silicate..

Flower Nutrients: PBP Bloom + Beneficial Bio Humic Acid 55%, Kelp Logic, Compost Tea.

Soil: Foxfarm OF,HF, Sunshine mix#4 and Coco all mixed together..

Veg Room: 600w MH Gavita Triple Star Hood, 2 Hydrofarm 8 bulb t5's, Secret Jarden DR150 PRO, DR60 tents, Clone King 36 site x2..

[/FONT]
[/FONT]Flower room Lighting: 3kw using Gavita , E-Papilion and Vertical
Link to album

If anyone has some questions just ask. Edit: Pics rearranged in the proper order

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
im interested in the bio amino acids that you feed through flower , what is the n-p-k value and what proteins are they derived from(meat,bean,ect) . What is the schedule for the feeding of the amino acids and what are some of the added benefits you've seen from using them? I would think it really beefs up bud weight and gives them their needed proteins for the stretch the first 3 weeks . just a couple things to throw out there :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im interested in the bio amino acids that you feed through flower , what is the n-p-k value and what proteins are they derived from(meat,bean,ect) . What is the schedule for the feeding of the amino acids and what are some of the added benefits you've seen from using them? I would think it really beefs up bud weight and gives them their needed proteins for the stretch the first 3 weeks . just a couple things to throw out there
Sorry typo it's Humic Acid.
I use Beneficial Biologics Humalogic(Humic acid 55% 0-0-10) and Kelp Logic(1-0-15). Look for more info on there website just search for the name. I don't use much of either it's very concentrated probably half of whats recommended for 5g. 1 tsp makes 5g. I always do that with most additives. I learned a long time ago less is more.

This is Pheno #2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Banefoul

did you need to drop temps for her to purple up? i have two females 3 weeks in and just starting to look sexy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope she did that with the fade. I have another Pheno thats nothing like this one. If Pheno#2 is not as good as #1 it will get culled.

Cannavore

Veteran
Looks grown to perfection man great job.

What do you base your decisions to choose a plant over another? Do you ever discard mothers/cuts before smoking the finished product?

paper thorn

Veteran
Hey purple, I sure am stoked to see that Goji OG. I have a small sack of about a hundred seeds that were given to me recently. The guy says they're goji og. I understood it as goji oji, so didn't think that much of them, but knowing now that the oji is really OG and seeing those super frosty goji og buds of yours, i can't wait to pop em!