What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
is this mental illness or what?….

Happy Mental Illness Day

View attachment 19001138
The stupid fucking "trendy" pricks are messing up children.

Clearly, they have no concept of the breast of a mother transmitting heartbeat, warmth, softness to the child. The one in the pic is doing without all these vitally important things to form his young mind. He is receiving cow nutrients from plastic.

I could punch that effete shithead right in the middle of his vacuous, jejune face.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The stupid fucking "trendy" pricks are messing up children.

Clearly, they have no concept of the breast of a mother transmitting heartbeat, warmth, softness to the child. The one in the pic is doing without all these vitally important things to form his young mind. He is receiving cow nutrients from plastic.

I could punch that effete shithead right in the middle of his vacuous, jejune face.
Ya - funny old world Walt - seems like alot of people are not happy with the regular scheme of things - so try and change it for the worst -

- when I met my wife - she would use 'whitening creams' - to try make her luvverly light brown tanned looking skin whiter - and I told her it was a stoopid waste of money - then when she moved over to the UK 🇬🇧 with me from The Philippines - we were passing a tanning studio one day - where white skinned English gals - were trying to get a tanned skin colour just like my wife had I said to her 'English gals want your skin - and you want theirs eh?' - and she saw how silly 😜 the whole idea was - and laughed with me -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ya - funny old world Walt - seems like alot of people are not happy with the regular scheme of things - so try and change it for the worst -

- when I met my wife - she would use 'whitening creams' - to try make her luvverly light brown tanned looking skin whiter - and I told her it was a stoopid waste of money - then when she moved over to the UK 🇬🇧 with me from The Philippines - we were passing a tanning studio one day - where white skinned English gals - were trying to get a tanned skin colour just like my wife had I said to her 'English gals want your skin - and you want theirs eh?' - and she saw how silly 😜 the whole idea was - and laughed with me -
I used to be a sun worshiper.....then age wrinkles and skin cancer caught to me. These days I spend my time protecting myself from brown skin.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I do not like the bad vibe of negativity in the world

but at the same time , I am pragmatic , reality sometimes sucks , and I do not like the surprise surprise surprise mindset

but yet here we are

IMG_8903.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm just happy to be me - don't need no other skin colours - don't need to look like nor be another sex - don't need to be able to breast feed - or gestate and have a baby - don't need hair even - why complicate life - when simplicity beats anxiety - every time? -

We are encouraged to feel sorry for those that say they can't feel comfortable with what they were born with - within their own skins - 😕 - that's just sad - 😞 - after all you get what you are given - and for a peaceful and tranquil life - its best to be satisfied with that - or you will just torment yourself and eventually go insane -

giggy

OK. I have a confession to make. - Im not REALLY an old fart. I freely admit this because you old guys are scaring the hell out of me ! 😳 What with your bad lumbago and sprung sacryiliac. Not to mention the “oldtimers” that I think somebodys got. I have decided that I will just stay young and beautiful forever. 😁
Last week I sang ABBA songs all day long and now I keep hearing “Band on the run” in my head. I hope that is not a bad sign. 🤪
It can't be all bad, if your hearing band on the run you need to throw it on the turn table great album. Old may be in the body but the mind stays young.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm just happy to be me - don't need no other skin colours - don't need to look like nor be another sex - don't need to be able to breast feed - or gestate and have a baby - don't need hair even - why complicate life - when simplicity beats anxiety - every time? -

We are encouraged to feel sorry for those that say they can't feel comfortable with what they were born with - within their own skins - 😕 - that's just sad - 😞 - after all you get what you are given - and for a peaceful and tranquil life - its best to be satisfied with that - or you will just torment yourself and eventually go insane -
I just want to be tall!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why? - it's common knowledge that shorter people live longer - because when they fall - they don't fall from such great heights as taller people - so are more likely to survive -
Also that they find more pretty rocks and arrow heads, as well as step in less poo because they can see the ground better.