What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

So I harvested the Jaws gear.
Very happy with the results. I will def run them again.

Banana Kush x Black cherry soda #1

IMG_0431_zpsspvcmlpm.jpg

IMG_0434_zpsa2a8hwtd.jpg

Banana Kush x Black cherry soda #2 (Most fruity Terps!!)

IMG_0441_zpsn1safcza.jpg

IMG_0444_zpsa1jeqrf0.jpg

Continued

JAWS

DJXX & DAN

man hard to believe but if the info is coming from several sources then i'd say there must be some truth to it..has this BANANA been put in any hybrid pieces as of yet??.

humm :biggrin:

JAWS

both plants look decent, by the looks of them though are you running under some low light wattage over there?..i would expect much bigger yields from both of those pieces, your buds from what i can see of them look good just did not bulk up like i know they can.

also your LINEAGE is incorrect on the BCS piece.

BLACK CHERRY SODA * BANANA KUSH F9

i have NO strains where i used a male BCS, all my BCS pieces are from the female side of that piece.

thank you :biggrin:

Hey bud.

Yea these didnt come in original packageing, they had to be split amongst us. So i am under correction.

I was using 2x 600w HPS and an additional 360W LED. I think I burnt them when they were young, so thats why they are small i guess.

Next run I am privileged to be using a Solistek.... I still have a pack of (Alien dojo x something?? Will check it tonight.) so might pop them next after a run of GG..

But thanks again for the cool looking strain.

AWE

JAWS

ya next time around with these piece push them a bit more they will give you a decent yield for-sure, two 600 and some side lighting should have given you some nice fist size nuggets..ppl grow with different fert's and what-not and grow style's so it's not uncommon to see the same strains look and preform differently to be sure.

ok so agin i'd like to see your pack that say's ALIEN DOJO * SOMETHING, i am unaware of anything i made with the ALIEN DOJO'S except ALIEN DOJO F2..

ALIEN DOJO {F-1}
ALIEN DOJO {F-2}
ALIEN KUSH {F-4}
ALIEN MATTER {F-1}
ALIEN PEBBLE OG {F1}
ALIEN PEBBLE OG {F1} {B-2}
ALIEN ROSE {F-1}
ALIEN SODA {F-1}

please let me know what your package say's, a pic would be even better..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJXX & DAN

man hard to believe but if the info is coming from several sources then i'd say there must be some truth to it..has this BANANA been put in any hybrid pieces as of yet??.

Yes, I have some going. 1st test plants of Fire Cookies #12 AKA cherry cookies x Chiquita Banana ready to flower. 2nd plant needs more veg time. I made about 30 of these seeds to test. Getting ready to reverse another CB for some s1's and other crosses. I have a hard time getting on board with tests above 28%. I know rb26 does have test results above 30%.. Some have reported CB is Orgnkid banana cut renamed. I cant confirm until I get a cut of Orgnkids Banana cut to do a side by side.

Last edited:

Zapadra

ok so agin i'd like to see your pack that say's ALIEN DOJO * SOMETHING, i am unaware of anything i made with the ALIEN DOJO'S except ALIEN DOJO F2..

ALIEN DOJO {F-1}
ALIEN DOJO {F-2}
ALIEN KUSH {F-4}
ALIEN MATTER {F-1}
ALIEN PEBBLE OG {F1}
ALIEN ROSE {F-1}
ALIEN SODA {F-1}

The pips came from the original packaging you sent to 435. :thank you::thank you:

I actually even remember him in my sitting room. Swapped him another genetic that is far far less impressive. 435 then shared half of each pack and I passed mine onto 420. I didn't get the original packaging half, and so it may be incorrectly labelled.
:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJXX & DAN

not that i know of . i do know Hammer has the chaquita now & he does alot of crosses , but very little makes it out to the public , he keeps 90% for his own use & testing . if he does find a stable plant worth passing , he will make a few seeds to pass on . but nothing like you do .

lol , guess i should read before i post lol Hammer beat me to the punch :biggrin:

JAWS

Yes, I have some going. 1st test plants of Fire Cookies #12 AKA cherry cookies x Chiquita Banana ready to flower. 2nd plant needs more veg time. I made about 30 of these seeds to test. Getting ready to reverse another CB for some s1's and other crosses. I have a hard time getting on board with tests above 28%. I know rb26 does have test results above 30%.. Some have reported CB is Orgnkid banana cut renamed. I cant confirm until I get a cut of Orgnkids Banana cut to do a side by side.

excellent to know she's in more then one grow room, and you are doing some work with her as well i see..sad on the seed count though, but your planning to work some fem so that's something to look forward to for-sure.

don't have any right now shot's but here are some shot's of the O-KIDS banana kush.

today is day 52 with her, will soon start the flush and take her at around 70 days.

hope you keep working with yours and can get some seeds out to the ppl.

thank you.

JAWS

The pips came from the original packaging you sent to 435. :thank you::thank you:

I actually even remember him in my sitting room. Swapped him another genetic that is far far less impressive. 435 then shared half of each pack and I passed mine onto 420. I didn't get the original packaging half, and so it may be incorrectly labelled.
:tiphat:

ya check on that for if ya could when ya get some free time, those are going to be f1 or f2 or they have been worked by some else to get them into another piece all together.

JAWS

not that i know of . i do know Hammer has the chaquita now & he does alot of crosses , but very little makes it out to the public , he keeps 90% for his own use & testing . if he does find a stable plant worth passing , he will make a few seeds to pass on . but nothing like you do .

lol , guess i should read before i post lol Hammer beat me to the punch :biggrin:

thank you for the info brother...

respect :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I typically dont make seeds for resale so when I pollinate I only make enough for my needs. If I get enough interest in something I will make a limited release.

JAWS

i'm guessing you should make a decent amount of FEM then, me thinks they will most likely be very much wanted..

+1 :biggrin:

ya next time around with these piece push them a bit more they will give you a decent yield for-sure, two 600 and some side lighting should have given you some nice fist size nuggets..ppl grow with different fert's and what-not and grow style's so it's not uncommon to see the same strains look and preform differently to be sure.

ALIEN DOJO {F-1}
ALIEN DOJO {F-2}
ALIEN KUSH {F-4}
ALIEN MATTER {F-1}
ALIEN PEBBLE OG {F1}
ALIEN ROSE {F-1}
ALIEN SODA {F-1}

Ok so I have 2 packs left

Lemon sour diesel x Alien dojo f1

Banana Kush F1 x Fruity Pebble OG F2

Weather it's the actual names I'm not sure..maybe you remember what you gave to Bh4n345?

JAWS

ahh ya those would be the LEMON SOUR DOJO!!.

even some slip passed me if i'm not given the correct info HAHAHA.

LEMON SOUR DIESEL * ALIEN DOJO .

and my first release of the BANANA PEBBLE OG.

very nice :biggrin:

Zapadra

ya check on that for if ya could when ya get some free time, those are going to be f1 or f2 or they have been worked by some else to get them into another piece all together.

Yeah they were sent a while back, African timing! Good to know they are genuine and correctly labelled. Looking forward to my turn!! :woohoo:

H

HemperorsKnight

Hammerhead or jaws should do a backcross program on that cb i would personally if the tests from sc labs were from tuned testing equipment and not tested while the shit wasn't tuned like I've heard then them gotta have some potential serious potential imo i would x (chiquita banana clone x banana kush 6040 dom) and from there keep selecting cb frost monster males to cb clone many gens until the full capacity of cb can be locked down and hopefully stabilized cuz if the pk came from orgnkid or jaws then that program shouldn't be too hard other than the space and time needed for the program :))) just a cool suggestion that would make amazing breeding plants

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure how they do the testing. Does the lab get the whole pack and can just pick out any flower to test or are the flowers tested cherry picked for best results.