What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

yes the CEREBRAL ASSASSIN is one of mine, it's a pretty decent piece..

CEREBRAL ASSASSIN F1
mother===the white
father===fruity pebble og f2 cereal

no good late and chop shot's of her, i ran into PM issues which really killed her over all..then the cut i took did not root sooo.

peace:biggrin:

H

HemperorsKnight

@jaws that cerebral assassin sounds boss name makes me think of 'H' in the WWF

Fresh Start

I searched through a lot of sdubb s1 to find my keeper I liked well enough to use as the mom for the s2.. I took my keeper Sdubb s1 reversed her pollinated another keeper s1 to make the s2's. S2's will open up hidden traits that you wouldn't see in s1's. Selecting plants is very time consuming. Sometimes you get lucky the 1st test plants you get your keeper but you still need to pop enough seeds to get a good look. This takes me longer with limited space.

Can you please explain what the Sdubb is? I thought it was a BOG creation but you wouldn't be doing an S1 from BOG considering he still sells the seed. Been curious to clear this up because it's also a part of the gorilla glue. Thanks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't see your link Milo ;) ...

Can you please explain what the Sdubb is? I thought it was a BOG creation but you wouldn't be doing an S1 from BOG considering he still sells the seed. Been curious to clear this up because it's also a part of the Guerilla Glue. Thanks

This thread will give you all the info u would need. Sour Bubble is not Sour Dubble. There 2 distinctly different plants. BOG doesn't make Sdubb seeds. Some say his LSD is the same genetics. His LSD doesn't produce the same plant profiles. The only thing we know for sure is the seeds came from BOG. He doesn't remember how they where made.

Last edited:

Zapadra

This is a GSC x Dark Matter :)

photo%2015_zpsykogpqqi.jpg

JAWS

nice, hope to see some flowering pics as you move forward with this piece.

thank you :biggrin:

H

HemperorsKnight

Will I need it? :laughing:

I am excited as I have yet to grow a genuine cookies, and so a decent cross is right up my alley! :woohoo:

Nah you dont need luck it's one of jaws gears pieces i have not once read anything bad bout jaws gear

Must be why it sells so quick

Post results when ya can i know Im going to on the gear i have :)

Blessings!

:abduct: :tiphat:

JAWS

ahh those two should do well for you my friend, that CEREBRAL ASSASSIN is a really awesome piece for-sure. i sure with my cut would have not had the PM on her from the before mother..

GOOEY G F1
mother===mom gooey cut
father===88 g-13 hp

very nice indeed :biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it fair to assume since you've decided to return that you'll be listing your gear on Seedbay? Or are you just going to follow the model of Archive, Bodhi, DJ and others - where you just use this site for it's membership base to hawk your wares???

Sick and tired of the only contributions breeders make is telling people where to go buy their seeds. Contribute to the community on a scale that does more than put money in your pocket.

It's not personal. You're not the only one doing this. Just another on a ever growing list. People who bailed when things got rough only to return to make more money when things calmed down.

Another IC born breeder that would have no reputation at all if it wasn't for this site.

dank.Frank

JAWS

woww took a little longer then i thought but i knew it would come FOR-SURE..

not selling anything here not trying to sell anything here, have not mentioned to any one where to get anything from me.. have went out of my way to try and not do what your suggesting i'm doing here.

if me being here is pushing ppl to grow some of my gear great awesome, if things have become so bad that a breeder can't even join a site with out having to sell there gear at that site it's pretty screwed up and down right just wrong...

i'm sorry you fill the way you do!!.

peace.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's wrong is the expectation of a money making enterprise to gain access to marketing resources and free server space without providing any compensatory equivalent.

I reviewed your posts since you returned. A few catching up with old friends. 95% checking in on threads that rep your brand. Comments completely unrelated to the thread topic about your future breeding projects with similar genetics. Unrelated comments in threads about how you can make something someone is growing better - indicating your status as a breeder.

The biggest give away though - you abandoned your old account and started one under your brand name. Yeah. No intention there at all.

What I don't understand is why you can't just be honest and admit that is your intention. If it is, so what. Just do what is right and pay the advertising fee to support a site you clearly plan to increase your business footprint with.

Drop the "poor me" front and just do the right thing. It isn't that hard. Especially, since like I said, you wouldn't even exist as a internet breeder if it wasn't for your years developing your persona on ICmag. FACT. That same fact is true of sooooooo many.

It has nothing to do with liking you or not. There are several breeders I like that are doing the same exact thing. I've spoken out against their behavior as well.

If you're willing to use this site in such a manner - you likely treat human beings much the same way. Just rungs on a ladder to climb over to help you on your come up. Unless of course, none of this describes you - in which case, it's simple. Do the right thing. Pay the advertising costs.

dank.Frank