What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

DunHav`nFun

Tell me bout the Chem Soda F1`s bro...Post # 40 pics show donkey dick colas that look promising for production.....

What`s taste and flavor like ?.....Dense nugs or more sativa-ish and airy ?....

I know I sho miss my clone only Chem D I cropped for many a yr before retirement....

What`s the lineage behind this awesome bitch ?.......Me likey.....:biggrin:....

Peace....DHF...:ying:.....

dumpsterkush

Well look a here I come across this Big j posting on ic
Mucho respect still can't thank you enough for the cookie u passed me
She's still runnin hard around here been hunting these F9s and IBL 100% germ rate
Glad too see ya here I'm subbed for sure

JAWS

hello dhf..

glad you like her she's a killer piece that breeds well with other for-sure.. been running here for i think 5 years now and have made many pieces with her..she gives off big fat RASPBERRY colored buds smell i guess would be sweet{ish} chem type profile, have not smoked any in quite a while now and have barely toked at all this year. going to be hard from now on to get those kind's of details on my strains first hand any ways.

lineage.

mother===black cherry soda
father===chem d bc3

she breed very well to the fpog f2 cereal, CHEM SODA OG #2 was the best one and the one i still hold and run.

peace :biggrin:

JAWS

dumpster.

whats up dude?, glad you liked the COOKIES piece ahh sorry but i can not remember which one i sent you though.

thank you :biggrin:

B

blue_tick

jaws
glad i found this thread. i was hoping you could tell me more on the fem trainwreck i have from you. i only grow outdoors and was wondering about yield and resistance

peace

JAWS

F2 #7 shit got my game right I cannot not express the thankful gratitude from u like no other :thank you::tiphat:

ahhh ha i knew i sent some one the #7 that girl should be rocking for ya brother, her and the #9 are the best of the bunch if your looking for the cookie dom pheno from the line. she has that killer cookie dough smell with bigger buds then her mother and her quality is still very for a cookie hybrid.

the #9 it's it's original form is pretty close to the forum in ever way, one i hit her with a cookie pheno male she gained in weight but she still rep's her mother really well.

the #7 & #9 are the two i hold close, you one of the very few ppl i ever gave any of those two so yes brother glad your liking her..

respect :biggrin::biggrin:

JAWS

jaws
glad i found this thread. i was hoping you could tell me more on the fem trainwreck i have from you. i only grow outdoors and was wondering about yield and resistance

peace

i have never ran the wreck outdoor so i'm not sure what i can say here.

yield will be better if you top/multi top but the ease of growing will be MUCH MUCH easier if you grow her straight up while keeping the lower half clean. this style will also give you much bigger wreck buds then you will see in most growers gardens.

peace:biggrin:

zekonha

Hope one day i can put my dirty hands on some of your gear :bow:

Much respect from brazil bro, keep doing the good work!!

JAWS

thanks guys ya still around doing a lot of the same i was doing a decade ago, still just having fun and trying to stay HONEST & RESPECTABLE...

DJXX

Veteran
so you gave up the Banana you had...i have F9 of some Banana from you and wonder if they are worth a go, or not??i read where Chiquita Banana is pushing 34%thc...DJXX

JAWS

so you gave up the Banana you had...i have F9 of some Banana from you and wonder if they are worth a go, or not??i read where Chiquita Banana is pushing 34%thc...DJXX

no not totally given up on her, but from now on i will only be working with the 60/40 and the GHOST pheno has been kicked to the curb. just totally done with that one for-sure and for good..

ya those 9's are worth a look and should hold both PHENO!!.

ahh ya the CHIQ not at all sure about that one, 34% thc ahh that's truly hard to believe, if that's proven to be true i'd love to try her for-sure.

P.S. you already know what i'm after my brother!!!!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I think I have the f8 banana.... :bigeye:

Next round... The f8
And I can't decide between the Cali sunset or black berry... :chin:

JAWS

I think I have the f8 banana.... :bigeye:

Next round... The f8
And I can't decide between the Cali sunset or black berry... :chin:

ohh some ORIGINAL CALI SUNSET very nice indeed, which BLACK CHERRY PIECE do you have in house over there..i made several.

JAWS

looking forward to this one.

LEGENDARY PEBBLE OG===LEGEND CUT * FPOG OF F2 CEREAL.

should be very interesting :biggrin:

DJXX

Veteran
no not totally given up on her, but from now on i will only be working with the 60/40 and the GHOST pheno has been kicked to the curb. just totally done with that one for-sure and for good..

ya those 9's are worth a look and should hold both PHENO!!.

ahh ya the CHIQ not at all sure about that one, 34% thc ahh that's truly hard to believe, if that's proven to be true i'd love to try her for-sure.

P.S. you already know what i'm after my brother!!!!
on Yahoo news they were talking about thc pushn 34% now and they expect it to go up a 3 or 4 more %...they mentioned C. Banana and i googled it and it came out to be Chiquita Banana from Utopia farms, and they had the same story...also, i think i got you on the one you are after..DJXX