What's new

Go fuck yourself thread.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All those of you throwing off the purpose of this thread, ironically, it circles back to the proper theme...

Go fuck yourselves....

hehehehe...couldn't resist, it was an open door... ;)

dank.Frank

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
"To all those people who take Hawaiian vacations with their food stamp money."
-Newt Gingrich
:comfort: (link)

Which airliner takes food stamps again?

what fuckin buffoon...

he is so out of touch with reality...

i plan on thoroughly enjoying his demise over the next several months when some his right wing supporters realize what a lying scumbag he is... ;)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Here's a qualifier

NEWSMAX needs a moderator for the presidential debate. Insert Donald Trump.

Ron Paul - Hey NEWSMAX, go fuck yourself!

whodare

Veteran
^^

lol donald couldnt even get in the primaries, they laughed him out the door for even trying...

Max Yields

To those who aren't fortunate enough to get pussy...GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

If you are looking for an effective method of birth control...GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

To the ladies...If he can't satisfy you DON'T GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! There are plenty of guys like me who just can't bear to see you all suffer from the dreaded go fuck yourself syndrome.

I almost forgot... to the ladies who never let me get a chance to hit or at least educate me with proper "brain, skull, and head" knowledge...
GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! That or just go fuck someone else...I know I will...:dancer: :pimp3:

Easygrowing

Veteran
Also Nisshin Maru 1 2 and 3 can go Fuck them self..

Leave the whales alone eat chop souy without and set

willy free !
Green Peace : )

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hey buddy.:tiphat:

This neighbor of mine across the street . Had a large paying job. Makes max amount now in unemployment. He writes up fake resumes that he knows wont be choosen. Guess what Mr.Hate, hes been doing it for 2 years now.

So as far as you saying " thats some funny shit right there", is very ignorant. I work my ass off, as does my Wife. I am barely making what he makes. This neighbor is so lazy...he rocks pajamas everywhere he goes and appears to look like a slob..but thats norm for you Occupying fan boys right? Guess what, I just got off a long shift and about to go to my second job later around 10. You know what he is doing? In his pajama's living in his McMansion much larger than I....

So keeping this thread on topic.

GP73LPC- You pastey mother fucker, go fuck yourself:tiphat:

You do realize that unemployment insurance isn't welfare right? The only reason your neighbor has been able to abuse it so long is because Wall Street fucked the economy so bad the country can't afford to risk letting millions of people suddenly have nothing to live on. So yeah maybe it seems like welfare right now but that's not what most people mean when they talk of welfare. If things were the way they are supposed to be, the longest your neighbor could cheat the system is 6 months. Although he wouldn't be cheating the taxpayer because when it's running normally unemployment is funded by employers, not taxpayers. It only comes out of taxpayers pockets when the government decides to extend it for longer then normal like it is now.

Also god forbid this should happen but if you did happen to lose both your jobs I think you'd be pretty damn happy to have unemployment there to keep you afloat until you could find more work. I doubt you're working two jobs because you have so much saved you don't need unemployment should you become unemployed. Also should you find yourself in that situation you might also find you need up to two years of coverage because with so many like you working multiple jobs there just aren't a whole bunch of opportunities out there for those with no jobs.

Hey here's a thought, if you really know your neighbor is cheating the system then maybe consider reporting him and please spare me the "I'm not a snitch" routine. If you're not willing to report someone cheating the system then you got no right to bitch about it.

benjuanman

Veteran
To all the fuckwits and gronks from my past who either talk shit about me n my missus or try and bring me back down to ur levels GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!
To all the pea hearted heroes who have antagonised me and picked fights with me, then when they get their asses whooped yous run to the cops to charge me GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!

C

Classy@Home

Rip Off Dealers

Rip Off Dealers

A regular sized fuck you, upgraded to a mega FUCK YOU, to those herb slingers that knowingly sell soaking wet weed...

I can't soak a twenty dollar bill to make it look like a 50 - why the fuck would you hose down 250 dollars of weed to sell it for 400 bucks???

Do you not think that once I get home, dry it and realize that you've just pretty much raped me that I won't want to kick your ugly face into a red mist???

Or worse - have to dry that shit out (almost), then not take any for myself because I have 2 friends that paid me to get them weed, and there is no fucking way I'm gonna dick them around like you did me...

And then you have the nerve to text me for the next week offering me weed "dry as a bone", when I just gave you all the money I could afford and you fucked me over...

Asshole - Fuck You... :moon:

(A month and a half later - I STILL haven't scored any weed - and I'm still steamed)

supermanlives

Veteran
it must be the happy weed i am smokin. but i think i might actually make it through a day without telling anyone to go fuck themselves.

G

Guest3498

Go fuck yourself to the corporation responsible for almost putting my parent's business 6 feet under by very illegal illegal means and then sealing the deal by dragging things out in court.

Go fuck yourself to the team of lawyers taking their house.

Go fuck yourself REPUBLICANS

Go fuck yourself good for nothing racist police, there to crack heads at the Occupy protests but taking over an hour to show up when a kid got shot and slowly died outside of my friends house.

Go fuck yourself scumbag lawyers.

Go fuck yourself bible beaters.

Go fuck yourself people who take advantage of kindness and thieves.

Oh boy I could do this all day long... feels good to say all that though!

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
let it out, don't keep it bundled up... not healthy....

C

COOKIE MONSTER

it must be the happy weed i am smokin. but i think i might actually make it through a day without telling anyone to go fuck themselves.

Are you ok, Superman.

Sounds like you have a high temp and may be delirious :moon:

Whats the betting he tells me to fuck off :)

supermanlives

Veteran
naw i am down today. found out my friend had some kind of brain infection and in an induced coma in hospital . just got back he is awake sort of . they say half his brain aint working so half his body aint responding and he cant talk or really recognize anyone. things aint looking good for him. so i say fuck you to brain infections. damn i thought i could make it through one day

Latest posts

Latest posts