What's new

Go fuck yourself thread.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I hope this does not get binned but i just wanted to get some shit off my chest hopefully it helps others also...

I just wanted to let everyone know that every leo or politician or person in power to make a difference for the human race and is instead using it for a political agenda all around the world can go fuck themselves over and over again. Any person that deliberately fights against changing cannabis laws can also go fuck them self's...

and last but not least every state politician that is sworn in to protect the right of those who voted for laws but instead want to enforce there ideals of what those who financed them can for ever in a day GO FUCK THEM SELFS!!!!

thank you and have a nice day!

I encourage you to add your own list! -=]

but this may not last past the first post -=P

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Okay, to all listed below, go and FUCK yourslef.

Old best friend
Ex-Girlfriend
Obama
Michelle Lionheart
Richard Nixon
Harry Anslinger
Fucking cop that harrased me about dog leash laws
Douchebag self-righteous brother in law
Neighbor who gives me the stink-eye
Middle School basketball coach who benched me the whole season
John Lynch gets a double fuck you
Boss who thinks that I should be doing more work with less resources
Bible Thumpers
ANY self-righteous motherfucker on the planet
Mike O

Anyone else that I forgot, you can go fuck yourself too.

Thanks, that was cathartic.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
584_ptetb_1212548032.jpg

fuck you
Halfbaked.jpg

fuck you
tumblr_lpon0ewiuO1qk22mwo1_r1_500.gif

91549_res2.jpg

i'm out

I

In~Plain~Site

A properly delivered 'go fuck yourself' is not only therapeutic for the individual dispensing it, it may actually enlighten the asshole who desperately needs to hear it.

H

h^2 O

Fuck you vampire neighbor! I know that you know I know, and I see the women you bring home and the bodies you carry out in plastic bags. Most of the time i sit at the window smoking my bong, widdling wooden stakes and waiting for dusk...but I will get you some day you ancient piece of shit

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Fuck you vampire neighbor! I know that you know I know, and I see the women you bring home and the bodies you carry out in plastic bags. Most of the time i sit at the window smoking my bong, widdling wooden stakes and waiting for dusk...but I will get you some day you ancient piece of shit

good shit....nice sense of humor!

Midnight

Veteran
To all the stores that refuse to open more frickin lines and then force us to either stand in a long ass line or use that fucking self checkout thing, I say kiss my fucking ass and go fuck yourself.

To the assholes that think they are so fucking important that they have their phone on, answer it and then carry on some loud ass conversation while I am trying to eat my dinner in peace, go fuck yourselves.

To the nitwits that think it is ok to bring your little snotty ass, screaming, foul smelling baby to my favorite restaurant, go fuck yourselves.

To any of you that have a problem with any of the above...have a nice day!

B

BrnCow

To that dude that set me up and had the narks follow me to the highway and then pull me over and busted me...A good Fuck You and I hope everyone finds out you are a snitch!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

guest86120975

That's awesome man, but do you really think LEO or politicians really bother reading this?

I want to amend the clause to a vigorous,painful,excruciatingly,passionately compromisingly slow self fucking to all that are deserving

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I got two GIANT fuck yous to send out....

I got two GIANT fuck yous to send out....

1.) People at grocery stores who have overflowing shopping carts who get in line, turn around to see who walked up behind them in line only to realize they only have 1 or 2 items, and then decide to unload their cart rather then let you go ahead of them.

***A double fuck you if your also one of those people who have like 20 expired coupons and feel the need to argue over each on of them because you have absoultely nothing better to do with your shitty life.

***a TRIPLE fuck you if you pay with a check and decide to wait until the very last moment to spend another 10 minutes writing it out, rather then get it ready while your doing nothing for the 30 minutes it takes to check your 600 dollars of groceries

2.) People who feel the need to bring their stupid ass dog to petco so they can cooperatively pick out dog toys and dog food and let their dog shit and urinate all over the place so I can step in a huge pile of dog shit, honeycombing my new shoes.

I have found the answer and that is to let them know they are selfish fuckign assholes. Well its probably not the answer, but it sure makes me feel better knowing that if they are goign to act like a shitty person - they will at least have it in their head that I think they are shitty people.

Now back to your regular scheduled shit slinging....:thank you: