What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

TheMan13

Veteran
Qookies at 8 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Thanks again brother! I'm pretty impressed with her meds thus far and I can only imagine that will improve with some jar time. Nice dense buds with not a nanner or bean to be found. I'm thinking she'll push Gluekle out of the harem here.

Ky_Uss

Wowzers! It looks amazing!

Also: Glueckle = southwest german/austrian/swiss word for "small luck" (used in a positive way) and in some regions it´s also the exact word to describe that you´re happy as in "Ich bin glücklich / I bin glückleh)

From my p.o.v. it´s a wonderfull name for a strain!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna have to look but I think I still have some of those beans left from both. Not very many of the qookies were made but I think pf released a few packs of gluekel

Very nice ,looks super dense ,I made some seeds from a DNA purple wreck x TGA deep purple cross about 5 years ago reminds me of these nugs ,great bag appeal . I'm not sure but it looks like there's a few mature seeds popping out the top of them buds

TheMan13

Veteran
Very nice ,looks super dense ,I made some seeds from a DNA purple wreck x TGA deep purple cross about 5 years ago reminds me of these nugs ,great bag appeal . I'm not sure but it looks like there's a few mature seeds popping out the top of them buds

No beans popping out of the top of those buds brother. The few beans (F1) present in that run were found rarely paired at the very bottom of lower buds. They were definitely mature though and a few are being run by others atm. If I think of it, I'll drop a pic of the small collection of beans I have here at a later date.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is qookies again???

Back when I made GG#4 x Querkle. I also made GSC x Querkle and GDP x Querkle .. I still have a few hundred of GDP x Querkle...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
what is qookies again???

Back when I made GG#4 x Querkle. I also made GSC x querkle and GDP x Querkle .. I still have a few hundred of GDP x Querkle

Theman13 also rocks your GSC X Querkle cross... He keeps givin me samples and askin for a smoke report... I get too high! That's some Stoney stuff you made there

Latest posts

Latest posts