What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

purpleplayer007

good job man...bay area is loving gg4 right now it seems..Do you think the querkle dominated in taste? How do you think gg4 would do crossed with a more typical erkle/grandaddy male? The best option on finding a male might be from grandaddy purp seeds.It'd be nice to have that grape taste mixed in with the gg4..That zip is looking real nice btw

TheMan13

Veteran
The Space Queen and Urkle definitely dominated the flavor profile of Gluekle. Her heavy resin and buzz is about all she got from the Gorilla Glue #4.

TheMan13

Veteran
I had forgot to mention that I had made a nutrient change from Botanicare's Kind 2 part to Remo Nutrients 2 part.

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Qookies at 3 weeks.
picture.php

I'm a week into my switch to Remo Nutrients and I may have been too aggressive flushing the old and too slow stepping up the new. I believe my bad timing had left a nute gap and caused some deficiency issues :-(

TheMan13

Veteran
Qookies at 4 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Things have not been going well with this run. I began to see spotting damage to the fan leafs that resembled a PH/CalMag issue aside from some general deficiencies across the four plants from the nute gap. I made some corrections yet it continued to progress rather quickly on particularly one plant so I began to worry about leaf spot fungus (LSF) and culled it to be safe. I added a dehumidifier in that vacated space for added protection, as my environmental conditions have not been the best with a higher lights on temp and lights off RH than I'd like. With any luck I'll at least finish a couple of these ladies if I can keep them alive for just one more month ;-)~ Time to reconsider flowering in a tent ...

Duck_Doi

Looking nice and frosty! :peacock:

Do you have any inline fans? That might fix you're high temp/high RH problem. I know it did for my tent.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 has the intersex trait. Sometimes it shows up sometimes it won't.. The SFV x GG#4 I just ran had 1 plant with some nuts..

TheMan13

Veteran
Looking nice and frosty! :peacock:

Do you have any inline fans? That might fix you're high temp/high RH problem. I know it did for my tent.

Yes I am using inline fans, but I did not expect my greater environment to be in the 90s with a high humidity throughout September. In retrospect, if I would have held up until October to come off my summer hiatus I would not have faced these issues. Living and learning the hard way ;-)~

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She makes some real colorful buds with cooler temps. Seen any nanners yet? I found a few around week 6/7 but think that was my fault

TheMan13

Veteran
She makes some real colorful buds with cooler temps. Seen any nanners yet? I found a few around week 6/7 but think that was my fault

I haven't found a nanner yet and I've been looking pretty hard. Most of the pistils have ambered, the trichomes are clouding up and the calyxes are swelling. I can see a bit of a purple hue now that the leafs are beginning to fade. I'm going to stopping feeding this week and aim to chop in the 8th week.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not finding any just says you didn't slap her around like I did lol. She had a flavor of grape sugar cookies is what I got. I should have gave her another run and a little more affection.

Latest posts

Latest posts