What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Glue, Blue and Cookies oh my...

HatchBrew

Veteran
Welcome in.

Got all this vegging out, need to take cuts, and transfer them into 5 gallon smart pots.

Just going to be a picture show in here. Questions, comments are always welcome.

Mendo420’s Genetics:

Space Cookies x 10
= GSC x Skywalker

XCqV7VX.jpg

iXr3Ibm.jpg

H0poqFp.jpg

GSC 502 aka... Mendo Cookie =GSC s1

UMiYPVH.jpg

Mega Kron!
= GSC x Skywalker OG
qfQBFnG.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
From a super chill dude I meet last summer:

Afghani x Blue Diesel

UW1eKos.jpg

OtWe1yC.jpg

One Lonely Aficionado Chemdawg x Venom Hybrid's Ashratu
It cracked when I was grinding some bud up, so thru it in some soil and up sprouts this one.

I2B4UsU.jpg

The Return of the BLACK LIME!!! Lost this cut over the winter…Got her back!!! Aficionado’s Black lime. I need to get the Cherry Private back, she’s super quick to bud/flower and really packs on some sweet buds.

HhufYLb.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Guess any indoor run wouldn’t be complete with out a little glue holding it together…

Gorilla Glue #4

5NGiaOM.jpg

PXbpN0l.jpg

6mElIxJ.jpg
Got topped by a sheep…

Big happy family…
GJq0cvh.jpg

ashna

That black lime is beautiful. I love the dark foliage, and it looks to have a bit of a unique branching habit. Any more info on it? (also sub'd :biggrin: )

HatchBrew

Veteran
:lurk:

got a good seat!

black lime does it have fl black haze in there?

From Aficionado's 2014 release. Black Lime= Long Valley Black Lime x Chemdawg Special Reserve [CSR]

CSR= Elite Chemdawg #4 x Star Dawg

The Cherry Private (long valley cherry pie kush x CSR] will be coming back into the fold too. Made some seeds over the winter with it.

Haven't seen any of there 2015 gear in action but it sounds tasty.

HatchBrew

Veteran
This is a Cherry Private x Hash Plant I made in the winter, and popped a couple for a spring run to check under the hood.

8lETKT4.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
I know a lot of Aficionado gear...buddy grabbed their whole line-up for '14 to run. I got all the keeper cuts thru the process.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Been having such a poor run at getting clones to root. Went back to my starting place of Rapidrooters...whatever, haven't had to use them in so many years, but also usually not trying to clone when it is 106*f outside so lil give and take...

Cloned the Glue, Space Cookie, Black Lime. Need to get the 9 that are going to be flowered first transplanted into their 5gallon pots.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Transfered & LST'd 7 Space Cookies & 1 Gorilla Glue#4 to 5 gallon smart pots with some happy loaded soil.

All the other beauties getting moved to t5 or a 400w so this flower show can get under way.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Group camping out.
kREbye1.jpg

7 Space cookie & 1 GG4 yahoo. Next round will be vegged out a little more, but wanted to be able to pull this in September right prior to the outdoor flood. YAY.

GG4
\
9KOWODI.jpg

Couple Space Cookie shots:

WK9j8JI.jpg

12PR0fH.jpg

Watered them last night, going to let them "dry" out again, then flip to 12/12. Need to switch it over to the 1000w.

Bare bulb it or rock the hood?

Going to put up some mylar to cut out the 90* corners...

HatchBrew

Veteran
Fertilized & Watered today. Lots of training last night. These 8 gals are going to veg for a couple more days, then couple dark days, and then 12/12 starts. Looking for a September pull and reset, right before the outdoor fun starts.

While the ladies soaked up some sun after their watering, Changed the bulb 400w ->1000w. Cleaned the tent-walls, floors, fans.

Ready for this show to get going.

Latest posts

Latest posts