What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Glue, Blue and Cookies oh my...

HatchBrew

Veteran
p6wbQPU.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
superstition. don't have any valid reasoning behind it. beyond thinking i'm saying "HEY lets flower ladies...here's your new light cycle"

HatchBrew

Veteran
Netting installed. Going for full canopy!

Watered.

Got soil mixed to keep this show rolling.

Still need to clone couple more of Mendo420's creations- Mega Kron & GSC 502- then get them into flower mode.

Fun with plants!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Really liking all the Mendo Seed gear that I have. Happy great plants that clone well, veg like champs and are getting down to getting going right quick.

Here's a shot of the 1 Gorilla Glue (Left front) and the rest are Space Cookie (GSC x Skywalker)
C5X2zuy.jpg

Hap hap happy clones
ed0lWNK.jpg

glues, cookies x's and newest addition SAGE in there

vegging action yahoo
oPu97gj.jpg

MendoSeeds Space cookies (2 left & front middle) Mega Kron (front right) 502 cookies back right.

S7vWxyL.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Top dressed and watered. Cleaned underneath canopy of plants. Did an okay job of filling the screen up. Better next run

TerpeneDream

Dude! That black lime (Emerald 14) is soo tasty!

Friday night after the fest the dude at the Aficionado booth gave me a handful of that black lime (Maybe 5 grams :)… Chemmy, Limey, Oh my is right. Nice score! That was my fav new hybrid of the fest and of quite some time… Oh, and I remember that my eyes felt very heavy and nice. I've heard this may be CBN…

Are they still selling that '14 batch I wonder? I remember them being $teep

Any idea how many black lime seeds your buddy popped? How many diff phenos?!

Last edited:

HatchBrew

Veteran
I haven't seen their '14 seed batch listed. Check out Emerald Mountain Collective, they supply some of the parent genetics for Aficionado to my understanding. Buddy Popped a ten pack of each from the '14 batch. Have a keeper out of the Reserve Chem, Cherry Private and Black Lime. CPriv & BLime both had three plants each that we re-ran. Down to one of each now. Check out Stayfoolish's threads, should be some pics of them there.

____

Top dressing with EWC today. Sprayed last night. Staying on top of these bugs!!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Group Shot
QmwVcH2.jpg

the space cookie in the back right corner is towering above the rest.

Space Cookie

qhAGiwU.jpg

GG4

I0su7wc.jpg

Flipped on 7/3.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Finished clearing out undergrowth last night. Plants are looking good so far.
Still drinking water daily.
Couple Space Cookies ended up outdoors.

iad3N7Q.jpg

EXLTJQF.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
About 46 days from harvest. My jars will need it. The other great thing besides the genetics in this run, is that I'll be stocked for outdoor harvest. Meaning I won't be seating with empty jars and a bunch of maturing plants. It is a mean stare down between us, and something inevitably gets cut down. If I can leave them and be taken care of then awesome!!

Going to flip right away, couple weeks of veg time, so I can harvest in December.

Got ladies churning and yearning, trying to figure out what to run next. If i have too many, I'll put them outdoors to flower.

Next line up will be

SAGE
Space Cookies, Mega Kron, & GSC 502 (need to pick my favorite, and run out my extras)
GG4
Black Lime
& extra outdoor cuts

Might run them in smaller pots. 3 gallon so i can squeeze more smaller plants in..

HatchBrew

Veteran
Working on setting up a new room. Get it running sooner hopefully.

Windows, walls & floor taken care of today.

Picked up a couple honeywell fans off the inter webs for $13, aka 2.25 for price of 1!

Have electric{50 amps}, and soil RTG

Need Couple more lights. & Buy pots for the situation. Only got 2 x 1000w, 1 x 400w & a t5- 8 bulb.

YAY

Latest posts

Latest posts