What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Glue, Blue and Cookies oh my...

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
all your projects are looking great hatch!

lol to the stare down comment. those last couple weeks get pretty brutal when there's no smoke around.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Made some good Cherry Private crosses. Don't have a B. Lime male, but could/should do some x's. See if I have pollen in stock when that time comes. Going to flower one out come Sept.

HatchBrew

Veteran
~SAGE, Black Lime, GG4 & Space Cookies~
8k8TiJo.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
Day 35 of 12/12...
Half way there.
GG4 is front left behind the fan. All the others are Mendo420's Space Cookie [GSC x Skywalker]
SmKZ19p.jpg

Almost an even canopy except for the two in the back right. Oh well! Get it lil better next run.

whatthewhat

I got a black lime cut also. I havent ran it yet but will in a few months clonging are vegging right now. I am trying to make seeds by taking the plant extra weeks to herm take the banananas and use them on the next batch.(ill only take bottem flowers to herm).

HatchBrew

Veteran
I got a black lime cut also. I havent ran it yet but will in a few months clonging are vegging right now. I am trying to make seeds by taking the plant extra weeks to herm take the banananas and use them on the next batch.(ill only take bottem flowers to herm).

Should have one or two heading to flower in September.
Good luck with the herming.

Looking good in there hatch.

Thanks Mister Sticky ;) Need to get some pictures up. They are drinking water and loving life. Haven't noticed any pest pressure or presence in there. 42 days into it. So less than a month till jars get refreshed.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got chopped by landlord & police a month ago. Took all my outdoor plants and the tent full of beauts. They were about a week out when cut. Restarting with bunch of seeds.

Thanks for checking in.

jewcebox

ah, well atleast nothing bad is happening other then a shit load of work down the hole.

stay up that just means this next one will be even better

Copperfield

Wootwoot

Wootwoot

From a super chill dude I meet last summer:

Afghani x Blue Diesel

View Image

View Image

One Lonely Aficionado Chemdawg x Venom Hybrid's Ashratu
It cracked when I was grinding some bud up, so thru it in some soil and up sprouts this one.

View Image

The Return of the BLACK LIME!!! Lost this cut over the winter…Got her back!!! Aficionado’s Black lime. I need to get the Cherry Private back, she’s super quick to bud/flower and really packs on some sweet buds.

View Image

Dude,
Hello to all of ya'll. Been doing a lot of reading...and now I am ready to grow.
:woohoo:

tell me about this black line bro!! Sounds super tastes as well as the cherry!!! I had the cherry ak from foe20, but I lost it....:-(. I'm runnin the banana dawg, p erkle, p butters and a few good others!! Always on the look out for straight fire tho!!

Latest posts

Latest posts