What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry Garden

saitama

Around nine weeks. There are around 3 phenos and one is very sativa like. And would go for 10 weeks easy.

I've got one of those. Another one that is very squat and has dense tiny buds like cookies. I have a super stretcher that looks like she is done already with very fat colas. One with tight dense buds, pointy and elongated and my favorite one that smells the most berry with thick fat nugs and great stacking - I will be keeping this one.

Hey man good thread. Alot of pics much appreciated. I have a pack of greenhouse super lemon haze from 2012 . Your experience makes mr think alot. kind of disapointed about the low level of frost on the glueberrys but the cookies sure look super frosty. How stable is the glueberry and cookies your running?