What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluberry Garden

wDLqBNo.jpg

rUY1Fkb.jpg

BUEbkCy.jpg

1MvBJCf.jpg

Gf2VKPw.jpg

growmau5 channel on Youtube. guy is really up to date with all the stuff LED related.

I 've got 6 tents going simultaneously.

150x150
280x120
240x120
240x120
120x120
120x120

saitama

which of these is the glueberry? I flipped to 12/12 a little over a week ago and they're stretching like crazy! hope you don't mind me posting a pic.

EDIT: BTW - things are looking amazing!!

5oQ6wMx.jpg

which of these is the glueberry? I flipped to 12/12 a little over a week ago and they're stretching like crazy! hope you don't mind me posting a pic.

EDIT: BTW - things are looking amazing!!

View Image

Yours are looking spectacular . ! How did you made them grow so many even branches? Pinching?

Here you have my glueberrys

picture.php

picture.php

saitama

Yours are looking spectacular . ! How did you made them grow so many even branches? Pinching?

Here you have my glueberrys

View Image

View Image

Thanks!

I manifolded 2 of the 5. You can see the manifold on the right. The other 3 I just topped once. Two of those I topped at 5 nodes down to 3 and the other one I topped at 8 down to 6. I prefer the 8 to 6 one. It is VERY vigorous and it's the one to the left in this pic (right after defoliation).

zD9rqsZ.jpg

the toppped one:

30O2QPy.jpg

Thanks!

I manifolded 2 of the 5. You can see the manifold on the right. The other 3 I just topped once. Two of those I topped at 5 nodes down to 3 and the other one I topped at 8 down to 6. I prefer the 8 to 6 one. It is VERY vigorous and it's the one to the left in this pic (right after defoliation).

View Image

the toppped one:

View Image

The one on The left is beautiful. Great find on topping it after this much nodes. I'll try that definetly. Also I think it is a good seed.

What kind of lenses you have on this light? Im thinking of incorporating lenses I'm just not sure if they are necessary in tents. Since walls are close and reflective.ill definetly do some side by sides.

saitama

The one on The left is beautiful. Great find on topping it after this much nodes. I'll try that definetly. Also I think it is a good seed.

What kind of lenses you have on this light? Im thinking of incorporating lenses I'm just not sure if they are necessary in tents. Since walls are close and reflective.ill definetly do some side by sides.

The lenses are 120 degrees in the center and 90 on the outers. The light is really strong. Had to dim 30% (440w at wall) to get 1100umol/s in the center.

The other two that I topped are very similar in structure.

Last edited:

saitama

Hello! Any update here?

Your glueberrys are pretty chunky. Could you please share wattage and how many cobs/model per tent size?

Ill update with pics soon. I'm getting close to harvest on my new lamps. I can already see I could use a little bit more on the red spectrum side. I'll add some red cobs or DEEP reds.

saitama

Ill update with pics soon. I'm getting close to harvest on my new lamps. I can already see I could use a little bit more on the red spectrum side. I'll add some red cobs or DEEP reds.

Funny you mention that...I threw these in on week 4 of flower because I also felt my 4000k was missing some deep red. Such a coincidence

CSfgdNT.jpg

Yeah i have 4000 k citizen cobs and they miss in red department. Ill add some cree xpe's or red cobs. Also will test far red.

Here are some dried buds from last harvest.
Glueberry
picture.php

picture.php

Purple bud
picture.php

Getting close to next glueberry harvest. Week 7.
picture.php

picture.php

saitama

When do you take your glueberry down usually? Those look fantastic. MUCH MUCH bigger than mine currently.